By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

@ arcane_chaos Treefiend Entrails is a mix of Mudfiend Entrails and greengiants arm. greengiants arm is a mix of giants arm and sapling root

Around the Network

I hate people who use the Big A.I creatures....

lol same, i only ever use them when my party wants to joint spam it.

just got some group were some douche used a rock golem on the dead boss so only he could get off the sacrifice, what if that had been a SE+ drop? ffs

Chevinator123 said:
just got some group were some douche used a rock golem on the dead boss so only he could get off the sacrifice, what if that had been a SE+ drop? ffs

Doesn't the golem knock back the creator as well?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

well sure but he must of hit everyone and then snuck in between hits

yeah thats what he did, i wasnt skilled enough to do the same...

btw Chev if ur up for a few games you should host a group and invite me

Sorry Chev, ktay, I want to play with y'all but I left my vita at work today (was getting some SS action at lunch). I'll try to add ktay tomorrow. Arg, all this talk of mudfiends and golems :( I want. I need to start farming stuff, but it's hard to find a good group, so hopefully some vgchartz action can get a good team or teams going :)

damn dude that sucks
just picked up Mudfiend Entrails simply for sacrificing a guy =) hopefully when the full game releases i can make a diff element golem from it