By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

So do you guys think it's better to primarily focus on Saving or sacrificing? I was thinking because you won't get any attack power, not sacrificing things will make fights last sooooo much longer but you will be able to take more hits.

Around the Network

So today I pre-ordered it :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

ive had it preordered for awhile, just hope i get the bonus'. eb games normally screw me over with that stuff

im trying to focus on Saving, however boss fights kind of force you to sacrifice the little guys to keep your offerings up

If you Sacrifice bosses you get a Seal for your Arm, if you Save them you get an Ally for the Solo Mode.

PS: This game is fcking awesome and the demo rocks, Pre-Ordered.

Around the Network

When does the demo end? I'm at the trials part and I'm on the harpy thing but it has no story anymore after i sacrificed the girl.

Veritaz after the story you unlock 4 more missions, the Harpy being the 3rd. so you only have Cerberus after that and your done. after that its just playking those missions over to grind offerings or wait for the full game

ktay95 said:
Veritaz after the story you unlock 4 more missions, the Harpy being the 3rd. so you only have Cerberus after that and your done. after that its just playking those missions over to grind offerings or wait for the full game

Thanks for the info, do you think the trials are part of the story in the full game? Like you have to do them to proceed or are they optional and you can just continue on with the story. I have my tears maxed out so i haven't done the last 2 in the trial in fear of getting no tears.

Does anyone else feel bad when they sacrifice people and animals? I don't know why, but I always choose the white path in video games (didn't even play infamous as evil cole, so no platinum). It just feels wrong...

naruball said:
Does anyone else feel bad when they sacrifice people and animals? I don't know why, but I always choose the white path in video games (didn't even play infamous as evil cole, so no platinum). It just feels wrong...

I usually feel the same way, always the good guy in games, play em like what I would do in real life in that situation. This game though it's easier to be bad because the things you're sacrificing have done many bad things and have chosen the path they want. That is how i see most of the bosses when i read the bios of them.  So far I'm in between have lvl 6 good and bad but I'm higher in bad as of now.