By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mitt Romney didn't pay nothing 4 tax's for 10 yrs? Glad doing counter protest at Chik Fil A, telling same sex partners to go there and kiss.

spurgeonryan said:
I am not sure if this thread has more than 1 OP, but I will say that Americans are suckers if they vote for Romney. He will be just as greedy and corrupt as Bush was.

Is it the "D" in front of his name or something? What leads people to believe that Obama hasn't followed almost the exact same policies as George Bush?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am not sure if this thread has more than 1 OP, but I will say that Americans are suckers if they vote for Romney. He will be just as greedy and corrupt as Bush was.

Is it the "D" in front of his name or something? What leads people to believe that Obama hasn't followed almost the exact same policies as George Bush?

Its because obama doesnt actually talk about his record.  People just listen to obama talk, they dont look at what he has done.  

spaceguy said:
killerzX said:
Harry Reid has been beating his wife for 10 years.

Obama is working with terrorist to plot another 9/11 like attack.

Nancy pelosi isnt human, she is a mutant clone experiment gone horribly wrong.

do I have proof of these claims, NO. but the burden of proof is on them, as i made the accusation.

All mitt has to do is release tax's.

The 5 trillion to the rich and raising tax's was actually done by a centrist group they published there findings. Romney's plan has been put out and it has been read. So there goes that logic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/01/us-usa-taxes-romney-idUSBRE8700PC20120801

SO if romney just doesn't do anything and doesn't allow people to see anything nothing is true. So you will vote for someone you have no clue about????

Also harry reid says he has a high level contact at bain capital saying this and providing evidence. LOL. So all your points are a joke, this all can be proved right or wrong in seconds. Release the tax's, every president has.

I provided a link to listen to. SO LISTEN AND THEN COMMENT>

First of all, what does a high level contact at bain have to do with romneys personal taxes? Secondly, if reid is making the accusation based on the accusation by some other anonymous source, why is the burden of proof on romney?  Reid doesnt even supply the name of his source, where is his proof?  Why arent you demanding reid to supply proof?

You probably never even doubted reids story did you?  Here is a little tip for you, in politics, ALWAYS doubt stories that are unsubstantiated, as they are often untrue.  

I think this is the best way to bring this point to bed.

Think about how wrong you have to be to get John Stwewart to call you out if your a democrat this close to a presidential election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/02/jon-stewart-harry-reid-mitt-romney-video_n_1732473.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

Kasz216 said:

Think about how wrong you have to be to get John Stwewart to call you out if your a democrat this close to a presidential election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/02/jon-stewart-harry-reid-mitt-romney-video_n_1732473.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

I always say Jon Stewart as being more equal-opportunity in his "attacks" anyway, just that Republicans tend to say more comedically stupid things, pound-for-pound, but he certainly seems to have little hesitation going after Democrats as needed.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
killerzX said:

do I have proof of these claims, NO. but the burden of proof is on them, as i made the accusation.

I see you are going into the realm of Donald Trump birtherland.  

richardhutnik said:
killerzX said:

He was being sarcastic.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:

I always say Jon Stewart as being more equal-opportunity in his "attacks" anyway, just that Republicans tend to say more comedically stupid things, pound-for-pound, but he certainly seems to have little hesitation going after Democrats as needed.

He is... when there isn't an election abound.

His coverage tightens up on republicans anytime it's near a presidential campaign though.

I mean look at the free pass/bridge burned situation that happened last presidential election.

Everything Democrat went fairly unscathed even though there were a lot of ethical problems and even some sexism issues at hand.

While he went so hard at John McCain, McCain still hasn't forgiven him for the biased coverage... and McCain used to be the show's most frequent guest.

I mean, if anything is it was even coverage he'd be skewering Obama for not disavowing Reid's comments yet.

Mr Khan said:
richardhutnik said:
killerzX said:

He was being sarcastic.

So, then I will take Trump as being sarcastic then.

Outside of tax fraud, why does a person's tax returns matter when they are running for office?

Calling out Romney to release more than the required number of tax returns isn't different from conservatives who are calling out Obama for not releasing his college transcripts; and both are substantially more pointless than calling out Obama for not releasing his birth certificate.