By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mitt Romney didn't pay nothing 4 tax's for 10 yrs? Glad doing counter protest at Chik Fil A, telling same sex partners to go there and kiss.

Also Mitt wants to give upper 1% 5 trillion dollars($87,000 break on average)  in tax breaks while raising tax's by $500 for 95% of amercans .  Thats also not it, in order to do this they will also have to gut medicare, medicade and SS 

Norman Goldman link. 15 min long. Says dems that say Chik Fil A is not allowed are wrong. Give it a listen.

http://www.normangoldman.com/uploads/media/3170/NG_08-02-12_Free.mp3

Glad comes out and says they want to do a national kiss your same sex partner day at Chik Fil A . THis friday. However All Chik Fil A's are in the south. LOL See how this works out for them. I hope they do. I want to see this plastered all over the news. LOL

http://www.scpr.org/programs/patt-morrison/2012/07/30/27644/chic-fil-a-kiss-in-protest/

Vermont Progressive party. I strongly support.

http://www.progressiveparty.org/

Around the Network

Mitt just needs to release his tax's. He is hiding something for sure.

http://normangoldman.com/

Check out the site.

updated for Chik Fil A

Harry Reid has been beating his wife for 10 years.

Obama is working with terrorist to plot another 9/11 like attack.

Nancy pelosi isnt human, she is a mutant clone experiment gone horribly wrong.

do I have proof of these claims, NO. but the burden of proof is on them, as i made the accusation.

Around the Network
killerzX said:

do I have proof of these claims, NO. but the burden of proof is on them, as i made the accusation.

All mitt has to do is release tax's.

The 5 trillion to the rich and raising tax's was actually done by a centrist group they published there findings. Romney's plan has been put out and it has been read. So there goes that logic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/01/us-usa-taxes-romney-idUSBRE8700PC20120801

SO if romney just doesn't do anything and doesn't allow people to see anything nothing is true. So you will vote for someone you have no clue about????

Also harry reid says he has a high level contact at bain capital saying this and providing evidence. LOL. So all your points are a joke, this all can be proved right or wrong in seconds. Release the tax's, every president has.

I provided a link to listen to. SO LISTEN AND THEN COMMENT>

spaceguy said:
killerzX said:

All mitt has to do is release tax's.

The 5 trillion to the rich and raising tax's was actually done by a centrist group they published there findings. Romney's plan has been put out and it has been read. So there goes that logic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/01/us-usa-taxes-romney-idUSBRE8700PC20120801

SO if romney just doesn't do anything and doesn't allow people to see anything nothing is true. So you will vote for someone you have no clue about????

Also harry reid says he has a high level contact at bain capital saying this and providing evidence. LOL. So all your points are a joke, this all can be proved right or wrong in seconds. Release the tax's, every president has.

I provided a link to listen to. SO LISTEN AND THEN COMMENT>

You do realize this is essentially exactly the same as the "Birther" thing from last election right?

Although argueably worse, since tax payments aren't a requirement to be president.  Unlike being a natural born citizen.

Also as i recall, they actually had Kenyan witnesses willing to step foward including some government official.

I'm guessing you (and probably killer) were on the opposite sides of that arguement.

Here's what I can tell you about Harry Reid, he almost lost an election to Sharon Angle... in which other republicans were activly campaigning against her for being insane.

Also, I'd imagine Mitt Romney doesn't want to release his taxes because he's never seen them.

Seeing as his finances are in a blind trust in which he has no knowledge over what assets he owns.

For all he knows he could own stock in Solyndra.

That would play awfully, even though he didn't make those investments.

Afterwords, he'd likely have to liquidate all of his assets, and then create a whole new blind trust... because thanks to his full records being released he'd likely know what he owns, which defeats the purpose of a blind trust.  (And have to pay even larger tax costs for liquidation.)

Of course if he won I believe he'd have to do that anyway.

Still, he released as much info as John McCain... and argueably more then John Kerry.  Who released HIS tax records for a few years... but didn't release his wife's tax returns.  (They filed seperatly.)

Eventually they releasd one page of one tax return for her.

Funny thing was, she paid a lower effective tax rate then Mitt Romney did.

Kasz216 said:

Also, I'd imagine Mitt Romney doesn't want to release his taxes because he's never seen them.

Seeing as his finances are in a blind trust in which he has no knowledge over what assets he owns.

Afterwords, he'd likely have to liquidate all of his assets, and then create a whole new blind trust... because thanks to his full records being released he'd likely know what he owns, which defeats the purpose of a blind trust.  (And have to pay even larger tax costs for liquidation.)

Still, he released as much info as John McCain... and argueably more then John Kerry.  Who released HIS tax records for a few years... but didn't release his wife's tax returns.  (They filed seperatly.)

Im pretty sure thats why John McCain didn't go with him. His tax's. LOL

spaceguy said:
Kasz216 said:

Im pretty sure thats why John McCain didn't go with him. His tax's. LOL

And i'm sure  alot of people think Obama stalled releasing his birth certificate so he'd have time to forge it.

Neither of which are opinions i hold however.

Really I think McCain didn't go with Romney because nobody actually wanted Romney because he was seen by conservatives as too liberal... and policy wise was pretty different from John McCain's "Maverick" policies himself.

If McCain had his own "free range" choice he'd of went with Lieberman.

It's funny Romney's view on gay marriage evolved the same way as Obama's.  "Running for president now?  Guess I'm not for that anymore until I'm elected."

This was afterall a previously pro-gay marriage govonor who instituted universal healthcare in his state.