By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Runa216 said:
NintendoPie said:
....... ohhhkayyy.

I'm a total Pokemon Fanboy! YuGiOh? That Sucks! Digimon? That's Crap!!
Pokemon is da best!

dude, i tooooootally agree.  nothing compares to the rush of trying to catch em all!  NOTHING! 

You know what?

I read you wrong before. You're freaking awesome!

How could anyone not like Pokemon?  Repetition?  uh, nooooo.  sure, the game structure has remained the same, but the pokemon, worlds, plots, and mechanics have always been evolving!   Absolutely great games.  Easily one of the best series' ever to hit the handheld market.  and I mean that, I'm not just saying it to be silly.  They're the perfect kind of all-ages entertainment that any kid can pick up and enjoy, but is also deep enough that even hardcore gamers can't master it.  

Perfect games.  I'd love to review Black and White 2 this fall, but I'm vying for Assassin's Creed III and Liberation this october.  I'm sure someone else will get Pokemon.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I'm gonna break it down by generation:

- Fifth generation -

Nintendo: 95 %
Playstation: 5 % (played it very rarely at a friend's house, mainly Worms and some Tekken)

- Sixth generation -

Nintendo: 70 %
Playstation: 5 % (another friend this time, enjoyed some GTA action =)
Xbox: 25 % (Halo: CE/Halo 2 entered my life!)

- Seventh generation -

Nintendo: 24 % (and about half of that is using my Wii as Gamecube...)
Playstation: 1 %
Xbox: 75 %

I have always supported Nintendo's handhelds, starting with GBP. The DS is the best one by far. Only borrowed a PSP for very short periods.

The only Xbox exclusives I play is the Rare games and Halo, so I wouldn't call myself a Microsoft fanboy. I do admit (unlike MBP) to being a Nintendo fanboy though :P

Everyone gang up on him!  He hate's Playstation! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
NintendoPie said:
Runa216 said:
NintendoPie said:
....... ohhhkayyy.

I'm a total Pokemon Fanboy! YuGiOh? That Sucks! Digimon? That's Crap!!
Pokemon is da best!

dude, i tooooootally agree.  nothing compares to the rush of trying to catch em all!  NOTHING! 

You know what?

I read you wrong before. You're freaking awesome!

How could anyone not like Pokemon?  Repetition?  uh, nooooo.  sure, the game structure has remained the same, but the pokemon, worlds, plots, and mechanics have always been evolving!   Absolutely great games.  Easily one of the best series' ever to hit the handheld market.  and I mean that, I'm not just saying it to be silly.  They're the perfect kind of all-ages entertainment that any kid can pick up and enjoy, but is also deep enough that even hardcore gamers can't master it.  

Perfect games.  I'd love to review Black and White 2 this fall, but I'm vying for Assassin's Creed III and Liberation this october.  I'm sure someone else will get Pokemon.  

The bolded is very true.

If you actually read into Pokemon it's quite interesting... and then there's the creepy Town of Lavender (Lavender Town). *shivers*

Didn't realise we were doing percentages.. If so then:

Sony- 75% (already explained why)
Nintendo-24% (I'm such a huge fan of Pokemon and own a wii, DSi and 3ds)
Microsoft-1% (never appealed to me. Owned 2 360's and both got RROD)

I usually divide my time in between 360, PC, and ios now and days.

Sony built up a lot of good faith with me after all the problems I had with the PS2, but after the whole Geohot debacle I'm never buying another piece of Sony hardware for a very long time if at all.

I've been turned from an anti-Apple person this gen. Going from not owning any of their products to being the happy owner of two ipods(touch nano), an ipad, and an iphone. Love the large amount of games from little time killers to full fledged games!

After last gen I wasn't sure if I wanted another MS console. But when the 360 came out I just couldn't resist. I can't tell you why exactly I hated the original Xbox, I just did. Now the 360 is my most used console. Yes, the RRoD was annoying, but whenever I had a problem their customer service took care of everything for me

Ninty Ninty Ninty. The Gamecube was a great console and I couldn't wait to upgrade to the Wii. I wasn't disappointed :)

And I'll always love the PC. Steam is just too nice :D

Around the Network

Percentages:
Nintendo - 95% I thought this would be almost obvious...
Sony - 5% I hate that FF isn't on my beloved Nintendo consoles all the time... and the Tales of series.... >_>
M$ - 0% I really don't like them. I played Halo a little but that's really the only thing I like from them.

Mr Khan said:
Nintendo 100%. Mostly because i tend to buy only between 9-13 games a year, for want of both money and time, and Nintendo is the one i most prefer. Very, very little on non-Nintendo platforms (including PC) really screams "buy me!" Though i'm sure a great many of the games are quite enjoyable in their own right.

PC gaming in particular has never agreed with me. WASD sucks hideously in my opinion, graphics cards have a fun habit of destroying my systems if i try to install them (two separate occasions with my parents' computer in the past). I'm currently playing on PC on pain of... something from Khuutra, who gifted me Knights of the Old Republic so that i would stop trash-talking BioWare over the travesty that was Sonic Chronicles, which is otherwise the only BioWare game i've played because its the only BioWare game available to me (until Mass Effect 3 hits Wii U. Kotor has been interesting so far, and if i end up really loving it, perhaps i will hit up ME3).

If I was only buying a few games a year I'd be able to stick with Nintendo, but I'm the kind of guy who loves to play a wider variety. Nintendo's first party stuff is unrivaled, but their third party support is lacking.  They had the right idea when they said they wanted peple to buy a Wii AND an HD console, becuase that's the best way to go.  PS3 and Wii gives you the option to play EVERYTHING, basically.  Unless you're a mega Halo or Gears fan, that's the best.  

I still go with Sony, though, it gives me the most variety in game selection.  IT's got th emature games (god of war, Uncharted) as well as family friendly games (LittleBigPlanet, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, etc), plus it's got a lot of multiplats that it shares with Xbox, as well as some it shares with Wii (No More HEroes, Dead Space Extraction), and of course it's got all the multiplats that are on all systems (Rock Band, mostly).  

Plus the PS3 has cross system compatibility with PC (Portal 2) and the Vita (Wipeout, Hustle Kings), even though the cross system play is limited.  When Nintendo makes a Zelda Four Swords game for the Wii or WiiU that allows 4 3DS's to connect like the GBA's did on the Gamecube, call me.  (seriously, call me; Four Swords Adventures was orgasmic) 

But yeah, Sony has gaems.  It is trailing juuuust behind Nintendo for exclusives (with Microsoft well in last place), it has the most variety of multiplats, it's got a great download service that is improving yearly, PSN is free if you don't wanna pay for it, and it's got the most variety.  PS3 is where you wanna be for games.  (this is the fanboy thread!) 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

NintendoPie said:

The bolded is very true.

If you actually read into Pokemon it's quite interesting... and then there's the creepy Town of Lavender (Lavender Town). *shivers*

duuude, tell me!  What's so special about the Town of Lavender?! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
NintendoPie said:

The bolded is very true.

duuude, tell me!  What's so special about the Town of Lavender?! 

This video seriously creeped me out:

It probably won't creep you out though.

EVERYONE that disagrees with my opinion has PLEB TASTE and the industry would be BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!

HATERS gonna HATE there's nothing you can do about THE TRUTH I'm putting forth!!

FANBOY STATUS AT 100%