By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5
rutea7 said:
oh how i hate thee Titan... it's even frustrating to watch, lol. so glad you guys made it.

Lol I think titan ex is my favorite primal, I love how intense it gets and how well you have to dodge to survive.  It was actually pretty easy for my first time completing it with my bard, but thats because bard is easy to play to begin with.  Just beat it with my black mage the other day, and that was an amazing experience, but also much more difficult.    

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
deskpro2k3 said:

It wont be free to play

Then I completely lost interest.

I was never interested.  Just saw this come up in hot topics.  Didn't realize at first I was replying to a two year old comment. 

You get 30 day free trail when you buy it. 30 days is enough time to finish the main storyline campaign. You can try it out and after that you can decide to subscribe or not.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I've gathered that the ENJIN site that FCs use don't officially put you into the FC if your application is approved. I say this because I've now been approved into 2 on enjin (WoL and OMEN) but when I go into the game I'm still not in a FC. I think ill just contact the officers of the FCs in-game, that way is much easier than going through enjin.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
I've gathered that the ENJIN site that FCs use don't officially put you into the FC if your application is approved. I say this because I've now been approved into 2 on enjin (WoL and OMEN) but when I go into the game I'm still not in a FC. I think ill just contact the officers of the FCs in-game, that way is much easier than going through enjin.

of course, enjin is only a site for FC and guilds to create their forums and communities, it has nothing to do with the game itself. you need to contact them ingame after being approved. this way FC will get to know you beforehand.

rutea7 said:
StokedUp said:

of course, enjin is only a site for FC and guilds to create their forums and communities, it has nothing to do with the game itself. you need to contact them ingame after being approved. this way FC will get to know you beforehand.

Yeah I got mixed up, because on the official ffxiv forums literally every FC uses ENJIN as the site to apply for thier FC, so I stupidly thought it was an official thing and once your approved it would put you into the FC automatically :) 

i guess I've got a choice of FREE COMPANYS to contact now :) I seriously need one as well as i want to do some dungeon runs for myth farming and also some help doing my relic quest so having a free company will help a lot.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
rutea7 said:
StokedUp said:

Yeah I got mixed up, because on the official ffxiv forums literally every FC uses ENJIN as the site to apply for thier FC, so I stupidly thought it was an official thing and once your approved it would put you into the FC automatically :) 

i guess I've got a choice of FREE COMPANYS to contact now :) I seriously need one as well as i want to do some dungeon runs for myth farming and also some help doing my relic quest so having a free company will help a lot.

FC are more crucial for helping you with the extreme trials and turn coils raids. i managed to do some decent myth farming using duty finder since there's always good players doing their daylies duty roulettes, which are also good for some extra myth

Posted already in the PS Nation thread.

Ramuh gets both hard mode and extreme mode.

The Lord of Levin - Primal Battle Preview

- The Striking Tree (Hard)

- The Striking Tree (Extreme)

Forget about who won E3. Lets take a look at these awesome news!

In the upcoming 2.4 patch, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn will get a new class/job combo. Rogue and Ninja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MI_iEOm4Jw

Rague class, and Ninja job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHye3NcO2hU

Shiva. Nope, not a motorcycle. Its the real Shiva.

Brace yourself, incoming Naruto fans in FFXIV:ARR.

I've already seen some Uchiha's and one Uzumaki Naruto on my server Sargatanas