By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

Checking in, and good theme co3n.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
WiiBox3 said:
Linkzmax said:
Acting normally is suspicious? And how do you know pezus is goofing around?

Because Pezuz voted for someone without a reason even before the day started. An wouldn't scum want to act as normal as possible? 

Didn't you just say he was goofing around, now it's that he had no reason?

Yes scum would want to act normal. How would town act though?

1. Yes, he was goofing around voting by voting for Spurge for no reason. This is typical of Pezus. (Not refering to other Mafia games, since I don't have much of a basis.) I like the way you are trying to cast doubt on me for something, I'm sure, you knew the answer to.

2. This is a retorical question. But I will answer it anyway. They would want to act normal as well.

supermario128 said:

Pezus comes in with a joke vote, but gives no reason for it.

Wiibox votes for Pezus for acting like he normally does? Does this mean he thinks he is acting like a 3rd party again?

When I said normal, I was thinking outside of Mafia games. But now that I think of it are you trying to say that Pezus is Walter Peck? A third party that want's to deactivate the ghost containment grid and increase Gozer's control of the city?

WiiBox3 said:

When I said normal, I was thinking outside of Mafia games. But now that I think of it are you trying to say that Pezus is Walter Peck? A third party that want's to deactivate the ghost containment grid and increase Gozer's control of the city?

Honestly, I have no idea who that is. I haven't watched the movies in a long time (probably 5 years now). Either you are a big fan to know who that is, you recently watched the movies so you know who that is, you did some research for this game, OR you are Walter Peck himself. Which one is it?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
WiiBox3 said:

Honestly, I have no idea who that is. I haven't watched the movies in a long time (probably 5 years now). Either you are a big fan to know who that is, you recently watched the movies so you know who that is, you did some research for this game, OR you are Walter Peck himself. Which one is it?

Big fan of the Movies and the game. That is also why I put a link on his name the the Wiki so you could find out who he was. He was a major charater in the first film and also the Video Game. But he might be more considered a misguided pro-town than third party.... Hum...

WiiBox3 said:

Big fan of the Movies and the game. That is also why I put a link on his name the the Wiki so you could find out who he was. He was a major charater in the first film and also the Video Game. But he might be more considered a misguided pro-town than third party.... Hum...

OK. It just sounded like you were assuming he was 3rd party for some reason. (i.e. you know something the rest of us do not)

I guess I have to re watch the movies if I don't even remember one of the major characters...

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Quickly checking in and heading to bed.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Quickly checking in and heading to bed.

Are you mafia?

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
Since baalzamon is asleep I will ask if you are mafia mario?

You say you will ask me if I am mafia, but you never actually do. Just because you have a question mark at the end of a sentence doesn't mean it is actually a question.

Anyways, he was online when I asked the question initially. To save you the trouble, no, I am not mafia.

Nintendo still doomed?

WiiBox3 said:
Linkzmax said:
WiiBox3 said:
Linkzmax said:
Acting normally is suspicious? And how do you know pezus is goofing around?

Because Pezuz voted for someone without a reason even before the day started. An wouldn't scum want to act as normal as possible? 

Didn't you just say he was goofing around, now it's that he had no reason?

Yes scum would want to act normal. How would town act though?

1. Yes, he was goofing around voting by voting for Spurge for no reason. This is typical of Pezus. (Not refering to other Mafia games, since I don't have much of a basis.) I like the way you are trying to cast doubt on me for something, I'm sure, you knew the answer to.

2. This is a retorical question. But I will answer it anyway. They would want to act normal as well.

You're still assuming he had no reason, or was just joking with the vote. How did you already know it wasn't a serious vote?

Yes, so if pezus would act normal as either town or scum, why did you vote him?

Although it's not the case, I'm glad you think I'm trying to cast doubt on you.

spurgeonryan said:
Since baalzamon is asleep I will ask if you are mafia mario?

I have a better question. Do you think mario is mafia?