By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters!

You're ready SAK? Then what are your thoughts on what little has transposed already?

Around the Network

Nothing much. I'm not sure why anyone would watch keeping up with the Kardashians. I have never watched that show so I can't judge Spurge but what is there to keep up with the kardashians?

Unfortunately in spurge's case, he believes he's too weak of a town player to be an effective scum hunter and if he's scum he can just hide behind that to avoid doing anything. So either way keeping up with the kardasians is an excuse to avoid the thread. But that's not cool, because spurge promised us he would do stuff!

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I messaged cojo a while back. Read my pm. But am downstairs keeping up with the kardashians.

nvm, linkz. This is the reason

Unvote: Pezus

Vote: Spurge 

The Kardashian show has gone down hill shince the wedding episode last year. Only Ghost possesed Scum would not know this and would claim that the show is still worth watching without the ability to fast forward. Plus the need to watch Chopped, a show about cooking. Perfect for a Ghost that can no longer eat, reminising about the time it was still alive.

I'm here. Wiibox is putting in good effort. In the spirit of wanting everyone to put a vote out there,

Vote No Lynch

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
But Linkz, nen-suer said that we did not need another Radish, so I said I would not do stuff most of the time as well.

Actually I am in a struggle. Kardashians, Batman Begins, Chopped, District 9, Breaking Bad, The Great Escape, Ice Road Truckers, and chopped again. Sunday has too many shows!

I find Pezus's actions suspicious. Has he ever been mafia since he started playing this game?

So don't be radish. Biting your tongue, if town, is only going to allow scum to be inactive too.

What do you find suspicious about pezus? IIRC, no he hasn't.

WiiBox3 said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I messaged cojo a while back. Read my pm. But am downstairs keeping up with the kardashians.

nvm, linkz. This is the reason

Unvote: Pezus

Vote: Spurge 

The Kardashian show has gone down hill shince the wedding episode last year. Only Ghost possesed Scum would not know this and would claim that the show is still worth watching without the ability to fast forward. Plus the need to watch Chopped, a show about cooking. Perfect for a Ghost that can no longer eat, reminising about the time it was still alive.

Please respond to my questions: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4689800

Odd that Radish uses the time as an excuse when it really isn't that late for him. He is usually up much later than that if I am not mistaken.

Prof mentions this and votes for him, but quickly unvotes him for no reason?

Pezus comes in with a joke vote, but gives no reason for it.

Nen complains about the time and likes the theme.

Linkz mentions that Prof was quick to unvote.

Wiibox votes for Pezus for acting like he normally does? Does this mean he thinks he is acting like a 3rd party again?

Never mind, Wiibox thinks Pezus is acting like scum. Randomly voting for someone without any explanation is not normal at all btw. Pezus also comments about that saying his mind is boggled.

Prof explains his unvote on a ghost...

Spurge is keeping up with the Kardashians. Very tempted to vote for him, but I feel there are better options.

SAK says he is ready for anything, but then doesn't want to do anything.

Wiibox switches his vote to Spurge (jokingly).

FF comes in with a no lynch vote without even saying anything. What if everyone voted no lynch right away? the day would end without any discussion...

---------------------------------------

All of this is just recapping the main things that have happened so far. Most of it is just joke voting and such.

I'm already getting a town vibe from Linkz and Prof and the exact opposite from Pezus and Wiibox.

Vote: Pezus

1. If you are going to make a joke vote, at least give a joke reason. :P

2. His avatar is "Bane". More proof he is scum.

3. He has never been mafia yet; it was bound to happen eventually.

--------------------------------------

(We still need to hear from Baalz, Mantle, and Noctis)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Instant 

VOTE: Spurge.

Corn guy really hates me. 

spurgeonryan said:
That he would vote right off the bat with no reasons and then leave it on. If he was joking he wuld take it off I would think or he is still furious with me for what I did last game. Either way, they seem like poor choices.

Not stating a reason with the vote is different from not having a vote. I thought his vote was similar to FF's crusade against radish some games ago, and his reaction to your kardashians post seems to back that up.

I'll admit that lacking a scummy lynch option I'd be tempted to vote for someone who could be pro-town but whose actions would likely go against town, but starting the day off in such a way is a cop out.