By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 best buy daily deal- 9.99

I might be getting this, any opinions on the game itself. I enjoyed the first two quite a bit. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Pretty good deal, but I'm sure a Resistance Trilogy pack might come out in the future.

I already have the first two so its a moot point for me

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Yes this is a solid deal. Easily worth the 10 bucks.

If you enjoyed the first two, then you will surely enjoy the third. It's much better than the second imo; the only thing is that they removed the 8-player coop. The campaign is of good length and the story is great even though you play as Capelli (If you know about Project Abraham then it's no issue about changing the main character) Won't give any other details to not spoil anything. The game definitely feels like an improved Resistance.

Competitive multiplayer is still fun like the previous two, and the online community is still active. It has plenty unlocks to keep you going and it also features Remnant (Resistance equivalent to Prestige). The overall visuals are pretty good, the only draw back is the resolution which is noticeable.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

WTF? 9,99? holy shit that is really awesome...but how come? i mean only one month or so it was 20-30€ on amazon here in germany and it still is but they waited one year to put the Infamous 2 price down...

if I didn't already have it I would've bought this in a heartbeat!!! anyone who's remotely interested in this games should get it, Resistance 3 was great, too bad after the disaster of Resistance 2 many people lost faith in the series...but it has crossed the 1 mil mark so its done alright.

Around the Network

Yep ordered. Fantastic deal :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gameplay is quite good, there are some awesome moments in the game, especially at the end. The story sucks though, you barely get any answers from all the questions raised in R2.

Single player is the best of the series, but the multiplayer is trash. Resistance 2 had fantastic multiplayer, which I still play regularly, but resistance 3 is far too cod like. Kill streaks and weapon upgrades make the game far too unbalanced and for some reason the total amount of players per game was reduced to 16.. Disappointing. The single player alone makes it worth buying.

Im in the last (10º) remnant on Resistance 3. This game is amazing!!

I just bought deus ex human revolution for $10 earlier today. Well,worth it.