By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What would you add to a Wii ?

What would you want on a wii?  I would add a dvd player.

^_^

Around the Network

I would want .... a more comparable graphics ability to its competitors to ensure that no publisher would have to decide between pushing the limits are putting software on the largest user base.

NOTE: As you can see I did not say because it was required for good games, just want to ensure I get the best selection of games for my purchase. I really do not care if I only had MP3/Galaxy type graphics or Gears of War/Call of Duty 4 type.

HD Graphics.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Harddrive attachment with the ability to put MP3's, small videos, etc on it to play in a "Media Channel"

Dvd Add-On

Universal friend code

More systems added to VC

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I'd love the ability to use the Wii's internal memory for the save files of Gamecube games. Fumbling around with memory cards in 2008 feels as silly as manually editing autoexec.bat and config.sys did in 2000.

I know the Gamecube parts of the console are unable to communicate with the Wii parts, but it wouldn't have exactly broken Nintendo's budget to include 16MB or so of space internally just for GC games.

Around the Network

Nothing much, really. Maybe 720p, though that would kind of defeat the point.

The Wii is so much already: an all-new unique gaming system, a GameCube, a one-stop emulation station with ROMs priced for impulse buying, a web browser, a party toy...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Built in dvd player and better graphics.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Hard Drive.
As an add on.

Better graphics better online.

I agree with Superchunk, but then I wonder what else developers would find to complain about.