By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Ninostarter Thread! *SOLD OUT*

Tagged games:

Boutros said:
YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA!!

http://store.namcobandaigames.com/store/namcous/en_US/pd/productID.253168700?resid=UDPrXgoHAtcAAD6LNdEAAAAU&rests=1345579870621

Seems like we arent getting the extras though:

"Participation in the Ninostarter is limited to US residents only, and is valid only for pre-orders placed during the stated period. Residents of other countries may be able to pre-order the Wizard’s Edition, but NAMCO BANDAI does not guarantee the inclusion of any content or item in Wizard’s Edition products shipped outside of the United States."

If the wizard edition is announce for canadian in store purchase like in europe Ill make sure to flag the transaction to my credit card company.

Around the Network

The Ninostarter has been extended and is now ending September 3rd!

And it now includes a special music selection CD in every copy of the Wizard’s Edition in North America!

Here's a picture of the five prints from goal #1:

It has been extended until Monday, so I guess they want to hit level 2.

Edit - Oh man am I late...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

lol! Have you finally pre-ordered it?!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:

lol! Have you finally pre-ordered it?!

NO! I was supposed to preorder yesterday and I forgot!

I was so happy when I saw this morning that it was extended. So level 2 reached CONFIRMED

I shall be the deciding factor afterall.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

It's so great to live in Europe - pay more, get less - gotta love it... -.-

Yes, I'm jealous, but I guess we have to be happy that it's releasing at all.

30 minutes ago I received an e-mail saying the release date was change to next week lol. I guess this is related to the end of the Ninostarter promotion. Probably has something to do with updating their website with the extras by september 4. Anybody heard anything?

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for ordering on Namco Bandai Games America. The release date for the preorder product has changed. The product listed below will now be available on September 4, 2012.

Order ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Product ID: 253168700
Product Name: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive

If you have questions about your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Namco Bandai Games America Customer Service
store.namcobandaigames.com/store/namcous/DisplayHelpPage

GUYS,

Today is your very last chance to get the Wizard's Edition if you live in North America (USA and Canada).

Namco announced on their Facebook page that they have last-minute stock that will go live today (Thursday) at 10:00 a.m. PST.

Get ready!!

Just decided in the span of about 5 minutes that I am going to buy it.

I see that Wizard's Edition = $200+ on eBay and Wizard's Edition + Steelbook + Strategy Guide on eBay = $374 at the moment with 22 bids. O_o

I already have it preordered at Gamestop, so I am looking at a nice chunk of change here!

Currently playing: