By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

you "borrow" way too much

Around the Network
pezus said:

I just tried playing Xenoblade (I "borrowed" it ) on Dolphin and it looks really good! Tried to take screens with Fraps but for some reason it didn't work. I will try again soon. What a world of difference HD makes.

@CGI: Wow! RE6 looks pretty great. Is it a good port then?

There's actually a group of people making a texture pack for it too.

There's already been some releases I think.

Re6 textures don't really look upgraded to me, Certainly not in the way tomb raider, sleeping dogs, etc. But it's a about as good as Re5 port was, which was a straight port.

Except they do allow split screen this time, which is cool. But no LAN which is not.

pezus said:

Crap, ran into some freezing problems with the game. I will wait for a fix, since it seems like the latest builds of Dolphin don't have a fix for this.

@ishiki: Are you talking about a xenoblade texture pack? o.O

@Criss: Hey, how else am I going to try it??

yeah, I haven't tried it, because I beat xenoblade and though it's a pretty great game, I don't think I'll ever play it again and thus never try the textures. And I think they cause more bugs.

Dolphin is really finicky, each game requires a lot of different settings to get it to play well, sometimes weird combinations causes it to freeze. It does work for a lot of games, but it's not as stable as PCSX2, imo.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-hd-texture-project-xenoblade-chronicles-v4-1u-sep-28-2012

Edit: Re6, When you get to the snow level, it looks like ass compared to dead space 3.

pezus said:

@Criss: Hey, how else am I going to try it??

i doubt that you will buy it even if it's the best game of all time for you^^

Tomb Raider........... Underworld

Around the Network

Resident Evil 6 with sweetfx and radeonpro SMAA, Helena's in an akward place. This games a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It's not a masterpiece or anything. But it's a lot of fun involving anything but chris.

trasharmdsister12 said:

So as to not spoil anything, here are some Bioshock Infinite shots from very early on in the game. It is extremely strong in the art department.

--snipped out bunch of pictures--

what a rare gift for our modern days. a triple a game with more then the colours grey, brown, black and white. looks fantastic and warm.

infinite is really one of the best looking artistical games i ever saw

A couple Bioshock shots that shouldn't be too spoilery

I love the lighting in this game

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10089475/

This is the best I can do. Cannot figure out how to post screenshots on this website. If the link to my imageshack album works, let me know. thanks. feel free to do whatever you want with the screenshots too.