By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
CGI-Quality said:

hey have you got Far Cry 3 yet? You were supposed to tell me if it was worth buying...

Sorry. I admit I've been real slack with FC3, because it didn't initally scale right with SLI profiles and I was annoyed to no end until recently, when NVIDIA released the 310.90 driver that patched the files.

np lol I'm just messing whit cha, I have to say the game is a lot of fun and looks fantastic. Tho there are a few areas where I think they could have pushed things a bit further, especially in terms of popin and reflections tho there are probably some ini tweaks I could do in those areas. You should add me on Uplay username is the_voxelman on there. I'm playing it almost maxed out on my 560 Ti tho I ended up limiting it to 30FPS rather than have it bouncing around 35-50. It's a really well optimised game considering how good it looks and it's open world, I hope we see more of this engine.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

those hair!

bla

Shamelessly stolen from GAF because they are nice:

Around the Network

Crysis at max settings:

Crysis on the settings that I use (high with a few things such as particles, water, and shadow quality on low/medium):

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

that "weapon in the rain" crysis pic looks so freaking unreal in full-size

yeah the first one looks almost real, just the ground doesn't look good enough for the perfect illusion (and the building)

that looks pretty cool in motion:

quick arma 3 alpha shot