By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

ishiki said:

how do you make thumbnails? I didn't do it that way because the html code from photobucket didn't work.

Photobucket is shit, they scale the images to a low resolution. chose a better image host, or I guess if you really must use PB make sure you use the HTML Thumb code not IMG Thumb code. 

like so 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
pezus said:

Really loving AC on PC (what's up with the black borders lol? I haven't noticed them while playing)

i believe that's an ubisoft thing because i also get this when i take splinter cell pics on my monitor:

trasharmdsister12 said:

crissindahouse said

Press Left Trigger to Fall on Ass

and that's even true!

btw i believe it's when you play in 16:10 because those ubisoft games are too stupid for it and just make 16:9 and the rest black lol

Does anyone use u-play. I predored it with a code at it was accepted, but its not showing up as a preorder like steam does. I sent them an email. No response yet.

While it's no Crysis nor super-mega-enhanced Skyrim, Lego LOTR still packs some beautiful visuals when using all the effects :

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

More hitman, pretty good game. Some bad design decisions, but some really unique ones as well.

Barozi said:

That is really impressive Barozi

Can you give a list of all the mods you have running?

That is perhaps the best rendition ive seen of Skyrim! I

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

cod would be one of the last games i would think about looking at cgi's pics. looks like some futuristic deus ex and mass effect marriage

btw you need a new system anytime soon, one pic shows first problems to run games with enough fps

CGI-Quality said:

This scene holds a special place, it reminds me of a similar one in Heavy Rain! In fact, the NPCs are very comparable here, offering nearly as much variety and depth.

That is an odd looking wax museum, why do you go too a wax museum in Blops II?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ Show off!

Join the club? It's F2P and it's on Steam :P