By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles (Trophy Support)

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
I don't think it's a fair comparison. Sega would have to do a lot more coding than just, "Congrats, you watched all the cutscenes!"

lol, this.

Plus MGS4 will sell more becouse of the trophy patch (and the new budget re-release) VC on the other hand wont.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

So sad this thread title because if it happen I will love.

Most pre-trophy titles need trophy support. Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 1, Ratchet & Clank: Tools, MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles. Can only think of a couple of games getting it afterwards (Uncharted, Disgaea etc.)

Of course, I'd like to see it. I don't obsessively collect trophies but they're always nice to get.

misleading title is misleading. Mod or not. Don't play with my emotions like that.

EDIT- I reported the OP. He should ban himself.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Cuz SEGA is stupid....(I'm still bitter about lack of VC3 localization lol) it's a love/hate relationship now for me when it comes to them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I was on a high after the metal gear announcement and I thought this would be something else. Shame.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype