By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - F-Zero HD - What do You want to see?

Tagged games:

A somewhat more doable story mode

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

It will never top WipEout HD so as fair as I'm concerned I don't care if it never happens.

Not a fanboy. Love Nintendo, got my 3DS XL and Wii U on preorder. I just think WipEout is the much better series.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

I think Nintendo should take this franchise in a whole new direction. Instead setting the game in the future, they should take the series back to the roots. Probably set it in the present day. People liked when FPS games when they were futuristic but when they came to a modern day setting, they REALLY exploded. The tracks are nice but haven't you ever asked the question, "Why aren't these tracks made of water?" I know I did! I'd change the main character from Captain Falcon to a hot girl in a bathing suit and the hover cars could be Kawasaki Jet Skis.

I'd call it Wave Race.

I'm not a super big fan of F-Zero but I played GX a bit and it was crazy! I can definitely see myself getting it on WiiU (or 3DS) if it's insane enough.

What I want to see:

• Insane speed
  • Insane track design
  • Insane music
  • Insane amount of players
  • Insane amount of customisation (you should be able to paint the cars using the Upad)
  • Insane story mode

i actually dont agree with the positives of it being in NintyLand. IMHO i think its an insult to the series that it has been reduced to a sideshow spectacle in some faux Home program. Thats BS. How about they cut that crap out and actually make a real game?? But on the other hand someone did mention Wipeout and that has filled my void nicely unless Fzero HD would be much better

Around the Network

I remember Miyamoto saying that it was finally time for F-Zero to come back, and since The Master himself says it, it will happen. 

I would like it to be like GX, for me that game it's the best racing game of all time, although since the game is so fast paced, I don't see how they could implement the GamePad during gamepaly, but It would be nice to see a race editor  (kinda like F-Zero X for the N64 DD) and like GX a sticker editor that you can put to the car, those things could use the GamePad in interesting ways.

Nintendo and PC gamer

APB like customization would be really cool, especially with the UPad.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Just seeing Captain Falcon in his tight blue bodysuit, gleaming nipple patches and all, in full HD, will make it worth the wait.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

oniyide said:
i actually dont agree with the positives of it being in NintyLand. IMHO i think its an insult to the series that it has been reduced to a sideshow spectacle in some faux Home program. Thats BS.

Really? The series has seen a massive decline since their very first title. They really have nothing to lose by promoting it before release. Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox and Metroid will all be in that title as well, and all (except LM) are in desperate need of more sales.

I want most of the tracks from F-Zero GX and AX to come back plus championships with new ones. A better machine-building mode and a story mode that makes sense would be good too. No more rubberband AI, or at least not one as blatant as GX's. And keep the trance and industrial soundtrack.