By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel Vs. Capcom: Origins [Featuring Marvel Super Heroes]

Tagged games:

Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Superheroes makes it way to PS3 and 360 this september, joined with Marvel Super Heroes, and GGPO.

http://capcom-unity.com/brelston/go/gallery/item/138449403

Finally, all three will soon be avaliable on one console.  I've not played MvC1 in about 4 years, so, I'll be looking forward to see how good I am, or, if I can do any of the combos I uploaded to the VGChartz data base years ago.  Oh well, youtube will help me.

Who else is looking forward to this game, (or Marvel Super Heroes)

Keep in mind that this will be the arcade version of the game, in which you can tag, not the PS1 version, where you cannot tag due to RAM limitations.  A 1v1 mode in this rerelease has not been mentioned.

Personally, I'm going to use Red Venom, Megaman, Morrigan, Hulk, and Jin.

Seeing as how this game is getting the same treatment as Street Fighter III did, I'd expect Onslaught to be playable, and maybe made avaliable to people who pre-order, but, I don't know yet.

Around the Network

When I was browsing IGN earlier today I thought this was a new MvsC game, then I was a sad puppy after the Trailer. :/

I guess it'll be a few more years till a __vsC game.

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
When I was browsing IGN earlier today I thought this was a new MvsC game, then I was a sad puppy after the Trailer. :/

I guess it'll be a few more years till a __vsC game.

Hoping for a Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2 for the Wii-U

Wont be another 7-8 years until we get a new Marvel VS Capcom, unless Capcom decides to make a new edition for part 3 (which is why I still havent bought any versions yet, unless Ultimate goes 19.99).

I wish they would remake Capcom VS SNK, too bad SNK isnt interested in the idea anymore :(

Street Fighter X Tekken - Namco X Capcom have been out.

ZOMG....Squareenix VS Capcom LOL, that would be so intense.

I agree on the TvsC2! That game was really fun on the Wii. It would be nice on the Wii U.

Holy crap 7-8 years?! That's a really long time.

Yup, so, this game is not coming to a Nintendo console, and has nothing to do with Tatsunoko...

Anyway, is there anyone that's actually looking forward to this particular collection, and not some over-simplified, 3-button mess of a noob game?

I have MvC2, MvC3 & Ultimate MvC3 on 360 already this gen.................

Enough with the MvC nonsense now.......... how about something like Powerstone? Dino Crisis 1 & 2 or Onimusha 1-3 on XBLA/PSN etc instead plz Capcom.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:

Enough with the MvC nonsense now.......... how about something like Powerstone? Dino Crisis 1 & 2 or Onimusha 1-3 on XBLA/PSN etc instead plz Capcom.

PSN has dino crisis 1 & 2.  I bought the 1st one when it was on sale.  Onimusha are also coming to psn.  i think I've seen the 1st in the store already...  As far as power stone goes...  Still have Power Stone 2 on Dreamcast, and 3 friends that know how to play it on a high level.

I don't like MvC3...  Still, looking forward to the mvc1 re-release, and will be picking it up.  Unless there's an HD remaster, Xbox wont see dino crisis or onimusha.  You seem to have gotten the wrong system.  It will be fun to play mvc1 and mvc2 on the same system again.  And, this time, with a decent controller, because the D-pad on the dreamcast.... *sigh

BasilZero said:
Burning Typhoon said:
Yup, so, this game is not coming to a Nintendo console, and has nothing to do with Tatsunoko...

Anyway, is there anyone that's actually looking forward to this particular collection, and not some over-simplified, 3-button mess of a noob game?

Nope, doesnt seem anything significant in this , I mean I already played/own all of the games in the collection.

I would of say, the collection would of been a bit more better in terms of value if they added the Mini Mix Gem fighter (whatever its called). Still not worth it though if you played/owned all the older versions...

That game has already been released as a PSOne classic.   Also, the version of MvC1 is the arcade version, not the RAM-limited PS1 version.

Ronster316 said:

YES @ bolded, please.