By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP (30th June)! A week of new releases, Vita sales increase!

Andrespetmonkey said:

Nope, but it's critically acclaimed and looks like it'll be a "cult classic" so word of mouth should sell it quite a bit. Could easily explain an extra 3-5k people in NA getting a Vita for it.

For sure! This does look like a really good Cult Type game. People'll look back at it and remember how good it was kind of like what people did for Pikmin. (But on a lesser level.)

Around the Network

After last month´s NPD numbers, the 360 still seems pretty high to me.

Dampfi said:

After last month´s NPD numbers, the 360 still seems pretty high to me.

Not in comparison to past years, and below 100k WW is still horrific.

I still feel it's slightly overtracked, though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

FIFA Soccer psvita outsold FIFA Soccer 12 in 3ds next target is FIFA 07 Soccer in xbox360.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Japan HW and SW make this week a very good one for Sony, also WW.
Good week WW also for XB360, 3DS, PC and Wii SW.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Says more about the lack of things to buy in the Vita than in the 3DS.

So, why is Japan SW so slow in coming these days, to the extent that WW/Japan software is coming about 4 days later than the average reporting time last year?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ADJUSTMENTS

3DS 3438
PS3 -1708
360 1683
WII 1446
DS 889
PSP -879
PSV -14506

GT5

Sold 12,441 units in this week * lowest week this year *.

7,685,282 LTD.

635,390 in 2012.

Down from 51st to 65nd.

GT5 on track to beat 2011 sales.