By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Will Magic Mike be this Generations Striptease for Critics? Maybe not critics, but American Females seemed to love it!

It's for sure going to be the Underdog of the Weekend.

Around the Network

Good reviews yess. But I don't want to pay $15 to see a bunch of men's asses on the big screen. Watchmen was the last time I would ever want to see a big dong on the big screen. Maybe on video. More interested in Ted.

spurgeonryan said:
WiiBox3 said:
Good reviews yess. But I don't want to pay $15 to see a bunch of men's asses on the big screen. Watchmen was the last time I would ever want to see a big dong on the big screen. Maybe on video. More interested in Ted.

So you would rather see a Teddy Bears shlong an ass on the big screen instead?

Yes.

I had assumed Matthew McConaughey was well past his sell-by date. Not to say that i dislike him, but i just assumed his popularity was sort of gone.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mah nukka, spurge. You's like a cuz one, but Heellll, naw.
Magick Dub-Box ain't finna see this sausage fest.
That Ted flick, though, iz gon' bee tha ..ishtz.
Best to hav swisher out, smoke some wyclef kush, let yah blunt stay lit

Around the Network

Looks like it could be a good film I have to admit I haven't heard of it before this thread. Maybe a rental movie.

I wouldn't want to see this movie at the theater with people around. I'd have to be by myself to fully enjoy it...

Pretty sure I wont be watching either in theatres.

Might eventually down the road watch Spiderman if the reviews are decent and good word of mouth. I think reboot too early and Sam Raimi version was good enough for me.

spurgeonryan said:
^ Did you see The Lincoln Lawyer? Neither did I.

It's pretty good. I saw it on Netflix recently. Very entertaining.

daa fuck is Magic Mike?