By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name your Fave game for each console you ever owned.

Ninpie
i love Resort, i dont know why so much hate on it, its a great compilation, some of the minigames are better than some full priced retail games.

Around the Network
Significant_leap said:
Ninpie
i love Resort, i dont know why so much hate on it, its a great compilation, some of the minigames are better than some full priced retail games.

Resort is super fun! I totally didn't mean it wasn't, but there are many more great Wii games other than Resort. XD

Game gear: Sonic 2

Mega Drive: Sonic 3 & knuckles

Mega CD: Sonic CD

Saturn: Nights

Playstation: Xenogears

Dreamcast: Sonic adventure 2

Playstation 2: Legacy of kain: Soul reaver 2

Gamecube: Tales of symphonia

Xbox: Star Wars: Knights of the old republic

Xbox 360: Mass effect 2-3 (so far)

Nintendo DS: Kingdom hearts 358/2 days

Nintendo 3DS: Resident Evil revelations (so far)

Playstation Portable: Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (so far. I got it recently)

i forgot portables..
Game gear: Sonic triple trouble
Game boy: Batman
GBA: Golden sun
Nintendo DS: C.O.P
3DS: Heroes of Ruin

Hmm, I forgot my Wii selection: Donkey Kong Country Returns

Also forgot Mass Effect & Arkham too my list.

@d21: Read all of the lists too, some of these are gamers for life. :p

Around the Network

I just have a quick question for the people who post here, though. Did anyone like Yoshi Story as much as I did?
I had to edit my post because I forgot to put N64 on there, and I at first put Yoshi's Island when I meant Story (I knew it was wrong after I pressed submit). lol

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:
That I have ever owned:

360 - Skyrim
Windows 7 Phone - Final Fantasy (since we're adding handhelds and a phone is pretty much just that)

That I have ever played:

N64 - Mario Kart 64
Xbox - Halo 2
Wii - Wii Sports Resort
PS1 - 007: Tomorrow Never Dies
PS2 - God of War
PS3 - God of War III
DS - Pokemon White Version

Wii Sports Resort was your favorite game on the Wii? :O 

...Why? XD

Because sadly it was the best game I played on the Wii. I really didn't care for it.

d21lewis said:

I read the whole thread but topics like this never really leave room for discussion. It's fun to remember the good times we had with our past consoles and to put a lot of thought into our choices but, in the end, most of the time nobody ever reads anybody's list but their own. I'm gonna pass, this time.

On a different note: Kain_Kusunagi, GOOD LORD!! I thought I was a pretty hardcore gaming fanatic. You got me beat by a longshot, buddy! I've owned all of the consoles that the OP owned (except the Saturn and I've used my 360 to play Xbox 1 games). You're on another level!

edit-I got a Vita, too.  How bout that!

Well yeah, I have a large collection, but I've been gaming for two decades plus. I added arcade games to the list becuase I figure paying to play a game is about the same as owning them. But I do have a MAME Cabinete I made from scratch in the style of a classic Donkey Kong machine.

yo_john117 said:

Because sadly it was the best game I played on the Wii. I really didn't care for it.

Well that is sad for you! You didn't play the Mario Galaxy games? Or Animal Crossing? Super Paper Mario? SSBB?

N64: Ocarina of Time
NGC: Paper Mario TTYD
Wii: Skyward Sword

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile