By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Latest xbox 720 rumors real? Leaked Xbox 720 documents removed at the request of Microsoft's lawyers

Do you think the documents are real?

Yeah 39 60.94%

No 25 39.06%

Total:64
kyu23 said:
No they're fake, because they removed it under "Convington & Burling" and in my country burling someone is getting someone in believe to a wrong way

Can you translate your sentence into a language I understand? English would be ok.

This is a genuine document, no doubt. However some people think this is the description of the next XBox, which it clearly isn't. It could be described as "Product vision", the goals the engineers are supposed to reach. Of course some parts in it that seemed reasonably achievable at the time of writing (probably early 2010) turned out to be way too optimistic in hindsight (22nm process - noone except Intel can do it in 2012/2013, $50 50W SoC, 120W max power draw). Still it gives a good overview of what the next XBox is aiming at.

Around the Network
drkohler said:
kyu23 said:
No they're fake, because they removed it under "Convington & Burling" and in my country burling someone is getting someone in believe to a wrong way

Can you translate your sentence into a language I understand? English would be ok.

This is a genuine document, no doubt. However some people think this is the description of the next XBox, which it clearly isn't. It could be described as "Product vision", the goals the engineers are supposed to reach. Of course some parts in it that seemed reasonably achievable at the time of writing (probably early 2010) turned out to be way too optimistic in hindsight (22nm process - noone except Intel can do it in 2012/2013, $50 50W SoC, 120W max power draw). Still it gives a good overview of what the next XBox is aiming at.

Yes, you can be right, yet i still think they're fake, but only the future will tell us the truth

Then MS better do some 360 price drops because it wont look next gen if the 360 still has bundles $299 and higher lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.