By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii story on ABC News

leo-j said:
Yea and there's one that they are playing rockband on the ps3.. were you dont mention it.. just the wii..

Well what do you expect from ninte.... vgchartz.

seriously....grow up. QQ

johntonsoup said:
@Jiggly
Wait wait wait, you're telling me you watch the American news? While all of us poor Americans are browsing BBC.com while waiting for CNN/ABC/etc. to actually mention something newsworthy? :)

hehe...nah i have BBC news on in my room all day while playing WoW (well sometimes music channels, etc). And they also put on the american news sometimes, and the Wii story was a headline, so i continued to watch

Saintelistan86 said:

@famousringo

The video shows a family playing the PS3, geezers playing the XBox 360 version of Rock Band (X-plorer guitar), and geezers playing WiiSports. Where's the agenda? All three systems are represented in the article. What's the harm in someone reminding the OP of this fact?

Whatever...the story is still mainly about seniors buying games..and thats mainly thanks to the Wii. And its mainly about Wii Sports...

Around the Network
Saintelistan86 said:

@famousringo

The video shows a family playing the PS3, geezers playing the XBox 360 version of Rock Band (X-plorer guitar), and geezers playing WiiSports. Where's the agenda? All three systems are represented in the article. What's the harm in someone reminding the OP of this fact?

Just out of curiousity, what game was the family playing on the PS3?

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

Yup! Thanks to Wii my uncle and aunties are playing video games. They are mostly the main market for VC games. They can;t wait for duck hunt, dr. mario to be released. They are enjoying playing Mario again and games like Galaga etc.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558