By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MadCatz Announces Headsets And Accessories For Nintendo Wii U

Tagged games:

Rainbow Yoshi said:
I hope this works with Pikmin 3, then my confirmation of buying a Wii U is finalised as being I definitely will.

Why would it work with a game that has no online play? o.O

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
I hope this works with Pikmin 3, then my confirmation of buying a Wii U is finalised as being I definitely will.

Nintendo could easily put online in the game, otherwise they're lazy. Online play would be a perfect asset to Pikmin 3.

The big picture of these headsets for the Wii U, is that you will be able
to use the headsets on the Wii U controller, to play without the need of the T.V. screen,
Its a smart move by Nintendo. Of course most gamers are use to using headsets for online
communications with other gamers for games like Call Of Duty series, Halo and
Gears of War. But now imagine playing online Multi-player games on the
Wii U controller while communicating with your friends with some cool headsets.
that's what I call Nintendo Power !

Rainbow Yoshi said:
thekitchensink said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Nintendo could easily put online in the game, otherwise they're lazy. Online play would be a perfect asset to Pikmin 3.

Nintendo is not putting online in Pikmin 3. This was stated and rationalized (effectively or not, ymmv) by Nintendo in the past few days.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

cusman said:

Why not wireless? Why can't it be USB wireless like the Sony Playstation Headset or use BluTooth?

Maybe they plug into the gamepad.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Mr Khan said:
blkfish92 said:
Mr Khan said:
Has an online multiplayer game that would use a headset been officially announced for Wii U yet?

Well they're getting COD so sure.

Right, but not official. Before KylieDog mentioned ACIII, i was thinking it was weird to officially announce a peripheral that no games officially supported.

The Aliens Marine game would also.

Also true. Haven't been thinking much about that game since it was punted to 2013

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
KylieDog said:
Mr Khan said:
blkfish92 said:
Mr Khan said:
Has an online multiplayer game that would use a headset been officially announced for Wii U yet?

Well they're getting COD so sure.

Right, but not official. Before KylieDog mentioned ACIII, i was thinking it was weird to officially announce a peripheral that no games officially supported.

The Aliens Marine game would also.

Also true. Haven't been thinking much about that game since it was punted to 2013

I  was looking forward to Alens Marine, another delay ofcourse to get ready for the Wii U.

These are the games so far that will be online Multi players for the Wii U:

Fifa 2013

Madden NFL 2013

NBA 2k13

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Project CARS

Super Smash Bros. Sequel

Tank! Tank! Tank!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online
Assassin's Creed III
Call of Duty: Black Ops II