By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphical comparison of Batman Arkham City: Wii U vs PS3

freebs2 said:

Same game = same 3d models = same graphics.

edit: 2nd picture is completely pointless, diffent position, different lighting, different costume.

Pretty much my thoughts

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
freebs2 said:

edit: 2nd picture is completely pointless, diffent position, different lighting, different costume.

Pretty much my thoughts

same here

joker pics are the same

the second one, definitely the Ps3, but not sure if you can really compare

WiiU graphics is still a big question, these are launch titles, and i cannot believe developers already managed to utilise 100% WiiU hardware

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

deskpro2k3 said:
Seems like.

Wii finally caught up to U

in the graphics department.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
blkfish92 said:
freebs2 said:

Pretty much my thoughts

same here

joker pics are the same

the second one, definitely the Ps3, but not sure if you can really compare

WiiU graphics is still a big question, these are launch titles, and i cannot believe developers already managed to utilise 100% WiiU hardware

It is a port after all.

I shouldn't imagine they will be putting in too much effort to tart this up just for Wii U. Might be different if they said they'd be using UE4 for AC on the Wii U, but they're using UE3 right?

Come on people can't we get at least get a Wii U graphics thread where the developer themself is showing pic/vid and saying the visuals show a significant step up from PS360? Everything to date has be a "yes, this is an HD console, thanks for the update Capt. Obvious." Where's the Wii U equivalent of GoW 2/3, or GoW III , or KZ2/3, or Uncharted 2/3, or... are we not going to see this until at least 12-18 months after Wii U launch?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
I shouldn't imagine they will be putting in too much effort to tart this up just for Wii U. Might be different if they said they'd be using UE4 for AC on the Wii U, but they're using UE3 right?

Come on people can't we get at least get a Wii U graphics thread where the developer themself is showing pic/vid and saying the visuals show a significant step up from PS360? Everything to date has be a "yes, this is an HD console, thanks for the update Capt. Obvious." Where's the Wii U equivalent of GoW 2/3, or GoW III , or KZ2/3, or Uncharted 2/3, or... are we not going to see this until at least 12-18 months after Wii U launch?

it's probably just me, but to my eyes, Pikmin 3 has some of the best graphics i've seen on a console

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Light said:

Wii U certainly looks better. Let's hope this end this thread.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
binary solo said:

it's probably just me, but to my eyes, Pikmin 3 has some of the best graphics i've seen on a console

This game obviously demonstrates the best visuals on a console i have ever seen. Of course someone clueless will always think Art Style = Graphics and say the graphics sucks.

PS2 ports of Dreamcast games often looked and played worse despite the fact that the PS2 was much more powerful.