By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Future Mario games

Ya Oniyide LittleBigPlanet did it way earlier. I just cant see how Nintendo can grow 2D Mario!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
Joelcool7 said:
Ya Oniyide LittleBigPlanet did it way earlier. I just cant see how Nintendo can grow 2D Mario!

wasnt even talking about LBP, nice try though. Sonic 2&3 you could play the entire single player with a buddy and they had the competitive portions. And i think one of those Mickey games you could play as Mickey and Minnie, those are just off my head. What Ninty can do is dump those two boring Toads and replace them with Peach, or Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, or even Yoshi. have them play slightly different, add an online MP element, have a level editor. etc.

Mario U looks incredible.........those backgrounds

Shy Guy as a playable character would be a sold product to me.

i would love a sandbox Mario game, kart racing, golfing, tennis club, 3D plataforming, 2D also, Sunshine alike water based missions, jetpack, co-op...pretty much everything Mario has done fused in just one game
that would be awesome...

Around the Network

i am wondering the yoshis are fed enough you can ride them

stealth20k said:
i am wondering the yoshis are fed enough you can ride them

Yes, me too. There's some footage of the baby yoshi swallowing a koopa, but not the canon 5 things to grow bigger like in Mario World.

But I don't think so. Yoshi's this time is for the portable version, Wii U is going to be all about the babies - hopefully we'll see lot's more than the 3 they showed.

we havent seen any yoshis in the portable version ridable

stealth20k said:
we havent seen any yoshis in the portable version ridable

Oh, yeah, my mistake. I thought I saw them in the cover.

It was actually in the NSMBU "cover"

I guess it's pretty guaranteed they'll grow up. Maybe with different abilities

oh yeah

i guess that is pretty much 100 percent then