By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Baalz, can you redirect a lynch? If so, can you do it more than once?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Also, can everyone pull a hatmoza and start ignoring Radish? Thanks.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
I've been itching to say this ever since the day ended.

Everyone who believed that baalz deliberatly claimed miller, in an attempt to create fruitful discussion is a complete waste of breathe. As a matter of fact I was going to start this day by reminding Prof how backwards he is for believeing baalz did that on purpose. I'm not going to deny it created discussion but I DON'T BELIEVE for one second it was an intentional plan. Baalz is scum, he tried to squeeze in a fakeclaim miller, and it backfired. If we didn't have a miller he would have drove that claim to his grave.

I know you are scum baalz, the problem is you ar unlynchable, so I put my faith in the vigilante to shoot you in the face.

Also, HUGE HOS on Danne for easily believing baalz and telling him "good plan" or some shit like that. Danne irked me so much as well as prof. But prof is dead and Cartel so good ridance.

Wouldn't an unlynchable scum player lead to a broken combination in the game? Suppose our vigilante gets killed early on in the game, then town would have no chance to win anymore, except through sheer dumb luck that another anti-town faction kills baalz somewhere down the line. Would Linkz really implement something like this?

The other problem with the "baalz is scum" theory is: What would an unlynchable scum gain by claiming miller? You claim miller to avoid a lynch due to a guilty scan. But baalz can't be lynched anyway.

That's why I'm pretty sure he's X-shot unlynchable.

There is only one person in the entire series known for their ability to resist death, and that is Melisandre.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

hatmoza said:

I don't think that I've said anything worth ignoring yet - my suggestion that Baalz is an X-shot lynch redirector is actually well ahead of its time. You seem to be the type that would reject discoveries simply because of personal bias against the person who discovered them.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

What's a cartel? I can't find any info on it. I guess it's a third party.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
I've been itching to say this ever since the day ended.

Everyone who believed that baalz deliberatly claimed miller, in an attempt to create fruitful discussion is a complete waste of breathe. As a matter of fact I was going to start this day by reminding Prof how backwards he is for believeing baalz did that on purpose. I'm not going to deny it created discussion but I DON'T BELIEVE for one second it was an intentional plan. Baalz is scum, he tried to squeeze in a fakeclaim miller, and it backfired. If we didn't have a miller he would have drove that claim to his grave.

I know you are scum baalz, the problem is you ar unlynchable, so I put my faith in the vigilante to shoot you in the face.

Also, HUGE HOS on Danne for easily believing baalz and telling him "good plan" or some shit like that. Danne irked me so much as well as prof. But prof is dead and Cartel so good ridance.

Wouldn't an unlynchable scum player lead to a broken combination in the game? Suppose our vigilante gets killed early on in the game, then town would have no chance to win anymore, except through sheer dumb luck that another anti-town faction kills baalz somewhere down the line. Would Linkz really implement something like this?

The other problem with the "baalz is scum" theory is: What would an unlynchable scum gain by claiming miller? You claim miller to avoid a lynch due to a guilty scan. But baalz can't be lynched anyway.

To have a pre-emptive excuse if he was scanned by a cop. It's not unusual. And if it worked and no one countered his miller? You think he would have came forward about lying? And yes, he claimed miller to avoid the lynch BECAUSE he's scum.

I just don't buy it, I'm sorry. The whole, " I did this whole thing on purpose" is an outrageous claim. He claimed miller knowing there was another miller? That's too farfetched. Go back and read his miller claim. It hardly looked like it was planned.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

mantlepiecek said:
What's a cartel? I can't find any info on it. I guess it's a third party.

The nature of his role (to me) suggests that there is at least one other person in his clan - one to scan to see if they're worth killing, the other to carry out the killing.

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
hatmoza said:

I don't think that I've said anything worth ignoring yet - my suggestion that Baalz is an X-shot lynch redirector is actually well ahead of its time. You seem to be the type that would reject discoveries simply because of personal bias against the person who discovered them.

Do me a favor and don't ever reply to my posts.

If he could redirect lynches, Day 1 wouldn't have ended with a no lynch.

My brain cell count was just lowered by talking to you.

hatmoza said:
radishhead said:
hatmoza said:

Do me a favor and don't ever reply to my posts.

If he could redirect lynches, Day 1 wouldn't have ended with a no lynch.

My brain cell count was just lowered by talking to you.

Oh I see - what I meant was, he very likely transferred the lynch and it resulted in a kill the next day. I assumed you would have considered that before making a fool of yourself

Watch me on YouTube!

How is there a role in this game that hasn't been explained in the wiki. That really irritates me.

Also three kills in the same night. If the supposed cartel can kill then it's possible they carried out one of the kills. HappyD was very friendly with prof there.

HoS : HappyDolphin

If cartel is what radish says it is, I am seriously suspicious of HappyD now. The way they were talking it was very weird. It almost felt like they were together, but then HappyD tried to befriend everyone so I left that thought thinking it is his natural thought process.