By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I'm calm again. There won't be any penalties and I'm lifting the earlier ones on Final-Fan, happydolphin, and hatmoza. Not that they weren't all wrong in one way or another, but it'd be bad of me to hold them to it while giving so many a pass now. Since so many have seemed to miss it.

Linkzmax said:

2. Do not talk in this thread during night. There will be no twilights, so consider any possible hammer as the end of day until I(Or a later co-mod) confirm or infirm otherwise. Likewise, if I'm not here at a Day's deadline, it is night even if I(Or a later co-mod) don't declare it.

Consider this everyone's warning. I will be lenient with posts near a hammer/deadline, but don't push it.

It IS on every one of you to be mindful of the votals when I'm not around. Anyone can post a STOP if it seems like a hammer has occured, and likewise someone can post votals which show day hasn't actually ended and talking can continue.

Anyway, I'll post final day one votals and flavor after I get something to eat. In the meantime,

There was no lynch.

It is now night. Actions are due ~23 hours from now at 4PM EDT(8PM UTC). Day 2 will begin in ~24 hours.

Around the Network

It was nearing dusk as we finally reached King's Landing. I made my way to the arena eager to see some bloodshed, but the quiet of the crowd felt unfitting for such an event. It wasn't long before I caught up on the rest of the day's happenings. The three "imbecils" were released from the stockades after it was discovered that they suffered from an unordinarily large amount of wax in their ears. In fact, dozens of participants in the tournament were discovered to have the same condition, bringing on conspiracies of cheating.

There was some excitement though when an individual shouted out that he was a badass king, would slaughter everyone and f*** their wives and daughters before eliminiting the white walker threat. Naturally, none of the other men took kindly to this notion and quickly crowded around him with intentions of ending his life. The man actually wept, "WAIT, that wasn't what I meant! I've been sipping this milk of the poppy you see. And now I grow tired." After which he fell to the ground and was unconscious in a matter of minutes. The others argued over who should end the bastard's life anyway, but in the end all thought it would be too dishonorable a kill and all went to their quarters.

Disappointed in the lack of action, I piped up with a positive thought, "At least there will be beer and whores tonight."

Final Day One Votals:
Baalz(10) - pezus, prof, Smeags, Rol, Kantor, mario, insom, radish, happy, FF, spurge
No Lynch(4) - Final-Fan, Kantor, Baalz, radish, Korppi, prof, mantle, Kantor, Smeags, spurge, hat, Baalz
Stefl(1) - insom, Noctis
prof - RolmarioFinal-FanhatKantor 
spurge - insomSmeagsRol
FF - Steflmariohappy
happy - RolFinal-Fan 
Noctis - pezus
radish - Rol
mario - happy

Trucks - profhat

No Votes: Wonk, Stefl, prof, Danne

[MKD1] TruckOSaurus - TOWN Tracker

After a glorious night of spirits and women, I awoke to shrieking screams coming from the direction of the arena. Perplexed, I got out of bed intending to find out what the fuss was about, but my squire was already waiting with the information.

"My lord, three head that had been impaled on spikes were discovered at dawn in the arena. Guards have been issued for all noblemen, and as such there will be a special viewing section for us at the tournament."

I questioned the extra security, "Why should I be bothered by a crowd just because some cheaters have stepped up their game?"

My squire paused and then responded, "You should see for yourself, my lord."

Annoyed, I donned my robes, ensembled my entourage, and made way for the arena. I uttered to nobody in particular, "I certainly hope there will be some fighting today, because yesterday sounded a bit humorous, but boring otherwise." When we finally got into our seats, I noticed folks removing the pikes that my squire told me about. When my eyes focused on who the heads had belonged to my heart sank and suddenly I was glad to have the extra company.

Wonktonodi has died. He was TOWN Vanilla.
Smeags has died. He was TOWN Vanilla.
theprof00 has died. He was CARTEL Flavor Cop.
(Character names are in second post)

** Day 2 Start **

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

~96 hours remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

CARTEL seems like and odd wording...
ALSO what the hell did you do at the end of day 1?!

Cartel? Prof was 3rd party?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Cartel? Prof was 3rd party?

It would appear so.

Moreover, in a supreme act of irony, the very bastard who proposed houseclaims lied about his houseclaim because he is assuredly not a Stark (see the second post).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I feel like a muppet for going along with Prof's ideas now

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I've been itching to say this ever since the day ended.

Everyone who believed that baalz deliberatly claimed miller, in an attempt to create fruitful discussion is a complete waste of breathe. As a matter of fact I was going to start this day by reminding Prof how backwards he is for believeing baalz did that on purpose. I'm not going to deny it created discussion but I DON'T BELIEVE for one second it was an intentional plan. Baalz is scum, he tried to squeeze in a fakeclaim miller, and it backfired. If we didn't have a miller he would have drove that claim to his grave.

I know you are scum baalz, the problem is you ar unlynchable, so I put my faith in the vigilante to shoot you in the face.

Also, HUGE HOS on Danne for easily believing baalz and telling him "good plan" or some shit like that. Danne irked me so much as well as prof. But prof is dead and Cartel so good ridance.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I repeat, Vigilant, strike baalz dead tonight.

Better yet, any day time vigilantes? Shoot baalz right now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baalz, would you care to explain what the hell happened yesterday, why you weren't lynched, why you claimed miller, and who the hell you actually are?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective