By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

theprof00 said:
EBWOP:

Or even comment?

Also, I didn't ask you why you didn't place a vote. I said you had been online for an hour 'without commenting'.

Yeah, true. Either or, I don't usually comment until I've read anything because I usually don't like seeing my posts being out of date, at time of post.

Around the Network

What the hell prof, where were I then? U forget about me? :(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ah ok.
SO let me just clarify because this has been broken up over several posts and easier to mistakenly misinterpret.

Last night. When miller was claimed, you were online for one hour.
You said,
"I was reading through the last 150 posts, and in so doing scumhunting. I was ready to lay my vote instantly after some of the va-et-viens between Pezus, Smeags and Kantor, but I was still reading and didn't care to place my vote"
That was last night, or this morning at 8 AST?

Now, after that one hour, you went offline. Then this morning, you're online and discussing it.

I'm just making sure here what you're saying because I find it odd that you read something last night and didn't comment and then just went offline until this morning. I also believe I'm misunderstanding something here though.
Sorry to ask you the question again lol

DanneSandin said:
What the hell prof, where were I then? U forget about me? :(

Is Scummy little Sandin feeling left out?

I figured it out at around the 5th vote, so I assumed that everything that happened after that was pretty much a wash. Especially given that it was several hours between the fifth vote and the sixth.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Ah ok.
SO let me just clarify because this has been broken up over several posts and easier to mistakenly misinterpret.

Last night. When miller was claimed, you were online for one hour.
You said,
"I was reading through the last 150 posts, and in so doing scumhunting. I was ready to lay my vote instantly after some of the va-et-viens between Pezus, Smeags and Kantor, but I was still reading and didn't care to place my vote"
That was last night, or this morning at 8 AST?

Now, after that one hour, you went offline. Then this morning, you're online and discussing it.

I'm just making sure here what you're saying because I find it odd that you read something last night and didn't comment and then just went offline until this morning. I also believe I'm misunderstanding something here though.
Sorry to ask you the question again lol

Hehe, no probs. Italics was a description of events at 8AST this morning.

sorry just went out to get coffee.
Ok, so your rereading was this morning.
And last night when you were online, you were either afk or too tired and logged off, or something?

A very ballsy move, Baalz. Kudos on your ingenuity. I'd be much more likely to do something orthodox like Lynch All Liars.

Unvote
Vote Baalzamon

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
If baalz is town, then I have hard time deciding whether what he did was brave or dumb. What if he had been offline when the final votes and hammer vote were about to happen? He wouldn't have been able to stop his lynch.

If baalz is mafia, he had enough time to discuss a strategy that might save his life with his scumbuddies.

I am undecided, so for the time being my vote stays where it is. I'll be back in about two hours.

I don't buy it for a second. He pulls off this move after Trucks commits suicide. Why pull off such a risky move the same day we've already lost a townie? Way too reckless and foolish for a pro-town member at this point.

Guys, we need to get people to vote pretty darn soon. Less than 8 hours to go now, and Baalz is the best move we have.

apparently you guys didnt get the memo.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.