By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Morning all

@Prof: I know that Brienne isn't a particularly attractive woman, but that's a bit harsh :o

@The Baalz situation, I'm willing to investigate this further tomorrow, but right now I am not in so much disbelief about Baalz's claim that I want to lynch him at the risk that we'll have a double-town kill on day 1. I'm by no means convinced that he's a genuine miller, by the way

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Morning all

@Prof: I know that Brienne isn't a particularly attractive woman, but that's a bit harsh :o

@The Baalz situation, I'm willing to investigate this further tomorrow, but right now I am not in so much disbelief about Baalz's claim that I want to lynch him at the risk that we'll have a double-town kill on day 1. I'm by no means convinced that he's a genuine miller, by the way

Radish. He's not a miller, he's scum. It's not that hard to figure out. Sure maybe he has some kind of death power, but let's get the mafia dead right now, and if he's a jester, whatever. We weren't going to lynch anyone anyway.

I think that makes 7, so three more.
I'm going to unvote because I don't want him lynched until I get back.

unvote

theprof00 said:

Of course he's telling the truth. He's probably third party since mafia Robb just sounds weak. Perhaps some kind of SK, or maybe Linkz will say that he got greedy and tried to start a war. Whatever it is, he tried to pull a fast one, and was hoping for no miller, or hoping we'd accept the two miller theory, looking back to the two miller game that linkz was in. He could be a jester, or perhaps he is a lover to a power townie. Who knows? But we should just lynch him and be done with it.

I agree we should lynch him, hence my vote for him. You say he is telling the truth, but that would mean you believe he is the miller. :P

What I mean is that we won't know what his name/ role is until he is lynched. Thus, you are jumping the gun a bit and assuming he was telling the truth about his name when we really don't know yet. Linkz said, "If there's one thing I stress about modding, it's that mafia shouldn't get trapped by a flavor split." Now, that either means he gave mafia a list of names that were safe to claim, or the flavor split isn't as easy as you think.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I do'nt understand why everyone is so convinced that he's not miller - I can't remember what character he claimed now, but are you sure that it doesn't match up with the role?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I do'nt understand why everyone is so convinced that he's not miller - I can't remember what character he claimed now, but are you sure that it doesn't match up with the role?

What are the chances that we have TWO millers?

Nintendo still doomed?

radishhead said:

Robb Stark, king in the north. No sense at all.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

supermario128 said:
radishhead said:

What are the chances that we have TWO millers?

What if the town is so powerful that having two millers is part of the balancing process? The problem that I've got, is that if we lynch Baalz and he turns up town- people will be pushing for insomniac (or whoever else claimed miller)'s lynch.

Watch me on YouTube!

Okay, I just looked at the Wiki- if Robb Stark is in the game, and is miller, then he must have another power, I'm sure of it. Mind telling us what that power is, Baalz?

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

What if the town is so powerful that having two millers is part of the balancing process? The problem that I've got, is that if we lynch Baalz and he turns up town- people will be pushing for insomniac (or whoever else claimed miller)'s lynch.

If you don't even know who else claimed Miller then you obviously need to go back and re-read the whole thing, from when Baalz claimed until now. Not only did Baalz claim for no reason at all, but he didn't even bother defending himself when Pezus counter claimed. He more or less gave up and gave in to defeat. He got caught in a lie, and only began to say otherwise once other people said he wasn't defending himself. If he does turn up pro town then I will be genuinely surprised.

Or maybe you just don't want to see a fellow scum mate lynched? I'm starting to think that names don't mean too much.

Nintendo still doomed?