By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
Kantor said:
In case we do have a lie detector, I am town and male (to be honest, practically everyone in this series is male).

Wut, lots of main female characters like Cersei, Arya, Sansa, Daenerys

Those and Brienne are pretty much the only female characters. Compare to every member of Robert's court, every member of the Kingsguard, every lord, every lord's heir and the entire Night's Watch.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Is this game based on the books or the tv show ?

As kantor said, I've started reading the books to keep me occupied with Game of Thrones till season 3 starts and it has exceeded my expectations.

I would've most definitely played this round if it was held after August... Too bad I'm gonna be missing out :(

The TV show. I think Linkzmax said he'd yet to read the books.

Oh, and I'm male and pro-town and all that jazz.

Kantor said:
pezus said:
Kantor said:
In case we do have a lie detector, I am town and male (to be honest, practically everyone in this series is male).

Those and Brienne are pretty much the only female characters. Compare to every member of Robert's court, every member of the Kingsguard, every lord, every lord's heir and the entire Night's Watch.

Then you got the Starks mother, the sister of Theon Greyjoy (that's his name right??). Thing is, I guess George tries to make it as real as possible (to an extent anyways) and during the medievel times women didn't have that much of a role in the political life... That's probably the reason why he didn't include too many women.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I don't know if prof have a theory regarding male/female already, but I'll play along:

I'm male.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

What's this? I am doing the same thing aren't I and you chose to ignore it? hmmm...

I am pro-town. It's this the new cool stuf. I am pro-town. I am pro-town. I am pro-town, I am pro-town. I am pro-town.

There you go. 

I didn't ignore it. Your's was the first serious vote on stefl, but supermario's was the second one. I wanted to stop any kind of rushed lynch of prof, although looking at supermario's post made me think he might be joking.

Rush lynch on prof? I don't see it. It's just 2 votes against prof. Why do you feel there will be a fast lynch or are you just pressured that your scum mates is being voted?

Aand why only prof?? Stefl also has 2 votes  before and yet you don't feel the need to stop the votes against him.  

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

What's this? I am doing the same thing aren't I and you chose to ignore it? hmmm...

I am pro-town. It's this the new cool stuf. I am pro-town. I am pro-town. I am pro-town, I am pro-town. I am pro-town.

There you go. 

I didn't ignore it. Your's was the first serious vote on stefl, but supermario's was the second one. I wanted to stop any kind of rushed lynch of prof, although looking at supermario's post made me think he might be joking.

Rush lynch on prof? I don't see it. It's just 2 votes against prof. Why do you feel there will be a fast lynch or are you just pressured that your scum mates is being voted?

Aand why only prof?? Stefl also has 2 votes  before and yet you don't feel the need to stop the votes against him.  

Would you care to explain why you voted Stefl initially?

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
Kantor said:

Then you got the Starks mother, the sister of Theon Greyjoy (that's his name right??). Thing is, I guess George tries to make it as real as possible (to an extent anyways) and during the medievel times women didn't have that much of a role in the political life... That's probably the reason why he didn't include too many women.

I have no problem with his making the cast mostly male. As you say, it's accurate, and Brienne, Dany and Arya show that he can create nonsexualised, strong female characters, which is great.

Anyway, we should probably stop the discussion of this (great) series and focus on scum hunting.

(As an aside, the Starks' mother is Catelyn, and Theon's sister is Asha but was renamed Yara for the show).

Kantor said:

Since you were not here last round. I'll answers this. He place me in L-1 and a scum wonk took advantage of it and lynch me.

It's not the lynch I am really mad about but the way they lynch me. I was out and they lynch me when I am not around. I am not been able to defend myself. When I went online "poof" I am lynched It's really frustrating so I really want stefl out. 

If Nintypie was here he will be the FoS. IIRC someone unvoted me and then he quicky casted a vote against me. I think he was the L-2 vote.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Kantor said:

Since you were not here last round. I'll answers this. He place me in L-1 and a scum wonk took advantage of it and lynch me.

It's not the lynch I am really mad about but the way they lynch me. I was out and they lynch me when I am not around. I am not been able to defend myself. When I went online "poof" I am lynched It's really frustrating so I really want stefl out. 

If Nintypie was here he will be the FoS. IIRC someone unvoted me and then he quicky casted a vote against me. I think he was the L-2 vote.

That was last game. We need to be lynching mafia, not people we vaguely dislike.

The same goes for people voting Prof.

Kantor said:

That was last game. We need to be lynching mafia, not people we vaguely dislike.

The same goes for people voting Prof.

Ignored!