By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Lol rol you so silly.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:
Tagged.

Nen, three people consider the possibility that you are scum in this round. What do you have to say in your defense?

Ok huge HoS on Rol. Never expected this from you. Nen is not in the game.  Are you scum huting or are you, you know want a mislynch??

Trololol!

Also huge HoS on those suspects Nen. 

mantlepiecek said:

Alright, checking in.

FoS : Supermario     

For voting theprof. I hope he was joking though. If prof is a townie then he could have some abilities which will help us. So no revenge-voting please.

What's this? I am doing the same thing aren't I and you chose to ignore it? hmmm...

I am pro-town. It's this the new cool stuf. I am pro-town. I am pro-town. I am pro-town, I am pro-town. I am pro-town.

There you go. 

Korppi said:

Checking in.

Hey, what's up? 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
mantlepiecek said:

Alright, checking in.

FoS : Supermario     

For voting theprof. I hope he was joking though. If prof is a townie then he could have some abilities which will help us. So no revenge-voting please.

What's this? I am doing the same thing aren't I and you chose to ignore it? hmmm...

I am pro-town. It's this the new cool stuf. I am pro-town. I am pro-town. I am pro-town, I am pro-town. I am pro-town.

There you go. 

I didn't ignore it. Your's was the first serious vote on stefl, but supermario's was the second one. I wanted to stop any kind of rushed lynch of prof, although looking at supermario's post made me think he might be joking.

Around the Network

Im marching in the pride parade for the mext few hoirs so dont expect any invilvement.
Meanwhile everyone have fun and KEEP POSTING.

Oh, I see Rol's trap now- look, I assumed that he was one of the players that hadn't posted yet, because otherwise I thought it unlikely that Rol would talk about him in that way right in front of him. Nice job Rol, but I promise you that I'm operating under the new mindset that I discussed in the round 41 death topic.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Is this game based on the books or the tv show ?

As kantor said, I've started reading the books to keep me occupied with Game of Thrones till season 3 starts and it has exceeded my expectations.

I would've most definitely played this round if it was held after August... Too bad I'm gonna be missing out :(

In case we do have a lie detector, I am town and male (to be honest, practically everyone in this series is male).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

FoS Rol, who seems a little bit trigger happy today.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective