By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

You also seem to be very reckless with your character, Trucks. Is that because it's simply a throwaway nameclaim?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Other than house talk there has not been much from anyone else, but the main guys. Kantor, Trucks, The prof, rol, hatmoza. Yes Danne and Smeags have been in to post here and there along with Mantle, but there is not much other content to go after people on because you guys are HappyDolphining the game with a bunch of what I see as useless talk that has gone on for pages and pages.

I just have to agree with tis post. This whole day have become all about happyD and House claiming. It just feels that, after a while, the arguments just started going around in circles.

I've stated my thoughts about House claiming, and I don't have anything to say about the happyD discussion.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Other than house talk there has not been much from anyone else, but the main guys. Kantor, Trucks, The prof, rol, hatmoza. Yes Danne and Smeags have been in to post here and there along with Mantle, but there is not much other content to go after people on because you guys are HappyDolphining the game with a bunch of what I see as useless talk that has gone on for pages and pages.

I just have to agree with tis post. This whole day have become all about happyD and House claiming. It just feels that, after a while, the arguments just started going around in circles.

I've stated my thoughts about House claiming, and I don't have anything to say about the happyD discussion.

We have to go on what we have, and since there hasn't been a night phase yet, all we have is happyD and houseclaiming (and a handful of other things). Day One is always like this, and in all honesty it ought to be shorter than other days, not longer.

We can help to shorten it slightly by making a decision here. Trucks, Spurgeon or neither?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
HappyD: would you mind answering the part if you feel like you in any way might have hinted your character and/or role? I'm just curious to see if prof is that Good.

Trying to see for yourself are we? It feels to me like you added that last sentence for it not to appear as if you were trying to figure out his role.

I think it is a warrent question: have HD somehow slipped his character and/or role? Nowhere am I fishing after which role he has - you're seeing things where there are none pez. Had I been mafia I would have gone back, reread all of HD's posts - WITHOUT telling the town (just like I assume you have).

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

3rd party could be: Daenerys (I wouldn't think she could be mafia, but she is the leader of a little gang!),

well, it IS small during the whole second season - right? ;)

Around the Network
pezus said:
theprof00 said:

That's if IF characters match roles, and I already admitted that I don't believe character equals role (strictly). I know of one exception that I believe was too good to pass up by the mod.

I know another, so that makes at least two.

Please refrain from saying things ilke that.

Yeah, I much prefer Pezus' reaction with the "how did you know"/"scratch that", than the "I want to know" of DS.

theprof00 said:
You also seem to be very reckless with your character, Trucks. Is that because it's simply a throwaway nameclaim?

Congratulations prof, you've manage to suck the fun out of the last thing that kept me interested in this site. Sorry Town for putting you in a more difficult position but I'm currently not enjoying myself at all and I just don't see why I'd put myself through this so I'll pull a Stefl. Here's my PM, I'll be waiting for my modkill.

You are Jon Snow - TOWN Tracker

•Active Abilities: Each night you may target a player and attempt to follow them. If successful you will be notified if which player they visit or if they don't go anywhere.

•Passive Abilities: None

•You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

•Game thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144279

And with that I bid you farewell!

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Yeah, I much prefer Pezus' reaction with the "how did you know"/"scratch that", than the "I want to know" of DS.

Reaction to what?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

We have to go on what we have, and since there hasn't been a night phase yet, all we have is happyD and houseclaiming (and a handful of other things). Day One is always like this, and in all honesty it ought to be shorter than other days, not longer.

We can help to shorten it slightly by making a decision here. Trucks, Spurgeon or neither?

Yeah, I don't really care for the first day - everyone is seeing shadows everywhere, jumping on every opertunity to lynch someone. It's mess. But I really feel that the named discussions above have clogged up the scumhunting.

I'm really not that great at analyzing ppl like this - not the first day, and I don't know how they play since this is my second time playing mafia. But Trucks isn't behaving like last time, and spurge does seem quite... irrational at times. He just seems off from time to time :P