By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

theprof00 said:
Trucks, why is it that I must wait half an hour for your responses to simple questions?
Linkz provided a character guide on page one. Why did you not use that?

I'm not answering for him, but the Westeros wiki has far more information than the HBO character guide (though the HBO one is better at showing relationships between characters).

I imagine he used both, but I don't see why this is at all important.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Trucks, why is it that I must wait half an hour for your responses to simple questions?

I'm not answering for him, but the Westeros wiki has far more information than the HBO character guide (though the HBO one is better at showing relationships between characters).

I imagine he used both, but I don't see why this is at all important.

Don't try to procure information for him to use, Kantor, purposely or not.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

The main point of this post was to give ppl who's not that understood with GoT some hints at what characters to look for when searching for scum. I don't believe all of the names I mentioned will end up here - but ppl need to know what kind of character they are dealing with if they DO pop up.

And I agree that characters don't equal role. I don't really get the connection between my name and role... But I think that character equals alignment.

I'm still a little unclear as to why you would say I shouldn't be a cop. Your own character and role betrays that point.

I simply said that if character equals role, then you're a liar - but I also said that you could be Bran with his ability to see through his wolf. Or Jon Snow who infiltrates the wildlings? I'm just open for all possibilities. Considering a very far fetched idea that just struck my I kinda can see how my character equals my role... But like I said - it's far fetched.

I think you're forgetting something about prof's character.

First person to tell me what he's forgetting gets townie points.

Kantor said:

While we wait for Trucks to finish whatever it is he's doing, who do you think is a good lynch for today?

theprof00 said:
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

Also

And look, our very own khaleesi at the bottom

This needs context.

I was at the pride parade on Saturday morning. Trucks asked for pictures.

are you in that pic?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Pardon me for taking the time to eat your highness!

I did click on the HBO link, I navigated through a couple of houses but didn't find my character. Google was much more effective.

Signature goes here!

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

The main point of this post was to give ppl who's not that understood with GoT some hints at what characters to look for when searching for scum. I don't believe all of the names I mentioned will end up here - but ppl need to know what kind of character they are dealing with if they DO pop up.

And I agree that characters don't equal role. I don't really get the connection between my name and role... But I think that character equals alignment.

I'm still a little unclear as to why you would say I shouldn't be a cop. Your own character and role betrays that point.

I simply said that if character equals role, then you're a liar - but I also said that you could be Bran with his ability to see through his wolf. Or Jon Snow who infiltrates the wildlings? I'm just open for all possibilities. Considering a very far fetched idea that just struck my I kinda can see how my character equals my role... But like I said - it's far fetched.

something about prof's character? the one he has claimed or the one(s) I suggested would be a fit for him?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

I did click on the HBO link, I navigated through a couple of houses but didn't find my character. Google was much more effective.

Ignoring that it took you 15 minutes to answer the previous two quesitons each. Fine.

You said you looked up your character and he was good. Isn't it strange that nobody is called good in the wikis? By what did you decide that your character was a good guy?

theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

While we wait for Trucks to finish whatever it is he's doing, who do you think is a good lynch for today?

He's admiring your picture, of course.

I will admit that, every time he evades a question, Trucks becomes a little more suspicious to me. I don't think he's worthy of a lynch just yet, but he's getting there. Then there's all of the stuff you mentioned and hatmoza tried to dispute earlier on. Trucks is an experienced player. I don't expect this level of ineptitude from him.

However, I still don't like the look of spurgeonryan. First you have his glorious overreaction to Mario's initial request for townclaims. Then he disappears for pages at a time (all the while online), and accuses everyone who questions him. When he does post, his posts are brief, as if he's heavily considering everything he posts before publishing it. Or perhaps he just can't think of anything to say.

Either of those two would be a candidate. I imagine you would argue for Trucks, and rol would argue for Spurge.

I don't suspect you, but I think you're being arrogant and secretive, never a good combination.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Ignoring that it took you 15 minutes to answer the previous two quesitons each. Fine.

You said you looked up your character and he was good. Isn't it strange that nobody is called good in the wikis? By what did you decide that your character was a good guy?

The description of the character leaves little doubt about it.

Signature goes here!