By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I'm checking in now and reading through the thread... I still don't get all the accusations being thrown around after 3 posts, but up untill the last game there were a whole lot I didn't understand, period ^^

And I don't really get why ppl appease Mario and his request; if he had some lie detector role he wouldn't go out and spell it out THIS early in the game. Unless he wants to draw the mafias attention to him... some form of body guard role? Bullet proof? But I'll humour him:

I am pro town.

Happy now Mario? =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Truck said he may not be back on till Sunday and the rest are less predictable when hey will be on. Smeags has two jobs and may not be able to post, even though he may be trying to lurk from his phone. So it may be a bit for them.

@ mantle

Everyone says you played well last game.

That's not really the answer to my question.

pezus said:
Kantor said:
I've received my role PM, and I'm ready to start, sers.

May the Lord of Light, the Seven and the Drowned God watch over us all.

Why not The Old Gods? Not a Northman, eh?

Them too. And the great other and the many faced god.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:

That's not really the answer to my question.

I'm game, I usually roleclaim the first day anyways. You say what you are and then I will follow suit.

He asked if you were mafia or protown, not for you to roleclaim. Link.

spurgeonryan said:
No need for the link insomniac. The game has just started. As for the question....the game has just started.

@ pezus

Why do you always make me feel like you are scum when you play? Plus this is only the second game we have been in together. Remember Hatmoza mod killed me last game because he was afraid of what I was capable of.

There is a need for the link because you seem incapable of answering a simple question. Are you mafia or protown? The fact that the game recently started is no excuse to not answer.

Around the Network

Workng on 3 hours of sleep. Ill start once ive taken a nap.
Quick thoughts and notes.
I am a pro town
I did not "go crazy" last game to shake things up. I thought i had been recruited.
I AM tired of dying so early, hence why i will just be writing any theories in my quick topic. So far it's blank. If i see some things i wont hesitate to write them here.
I agree that roleclaims are a bad idea. I dont know why hat thought he needed to share that specifically, but it is sound advice.

On the other foot, who here is female?

Ill be back on later.

spurgeonryan said:
I am town. What a worthless, waste of a question to ask. Unless your a lie detector your not going to know whether I am telling the truth or not anyways.

Now.

Everyone say if you are town, mafia or 3rd party right now so that's our lie detector can potentially scan you. Those who do not answer are automatically scum. Lets make it happen. You first pezus.

It took you multiple posts to finally answer the question. Then you call it worthless. Then you say anyone who doesn't answer is automatically scum and start calling out other people to answer. I'm glad that you did, but the fact that you were asked multiple times does not work in your favor. If you're asked a question, just answer it. Even if it's worthless, you should have nothing to hide if you're town.

Unvote: Stefl

Vote: Spurge

Consider this my FoS in vote form.

spurgeonryan said:
I am town. What a worthless, waste of a question to ask. Unless your a lie detector your not going to know whether I am telling the truth or not anyways.

Now.

Everyone say if you are town, mafia or 3rd party right now so that's our lie detector can potentially scan you. Those who do not answer are automatically scum. Lets make it happen. You first pezus.

I would also like you to ask to answer prof... are you male or female?

I am male, to answer the same question.

Also spurge, such questions are never useless.

Im femalr

theprof00 said:

On the other foot, who here is female?

This had better not be a repeat of last game's antics!

I'll play along though- I'm female

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~