By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:
The funny thing about mario's style of posting, it's unfocused. I hate it, it potentially confuses readers or makes them easily get sidetracked. I don't like it at all. So I laugh when players like Danne say they're useful- mario's posts that is- I don't usually judge quality and quantity of posts, but the last 2 games are nothing like mario's game 40 posts that were rightfully praised. Now, they're just sorry excuses for a post.

I changed my posting style just for you Hatz. Instead of one big post I am going to make 10 small ones and start spamming... As for their quality, they seem just fine to me. Sorry they are not up to your high standards.

Also, do you think we have one mafia faction or two?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Killer job so far kantor!

Sure dodged a bullet there scum. Bet yr glad you didnt have to claim a house.

Smeags said:
Okay, so as far as suspicion goes so far I'd have to say the following make the list:

SpurgeonRyan (Voted for him )
Pezus
HappyDolphin
TheProf00

Kinda suspicious of RadishHead as well.

Don't mind me though, just trying to put my thoughts in writing.

If I had to stake everything on one person being town, it would be radishhead.

The alternative is that he was lying about not knowing anything about the show right from the outset, before houseclaims popped up, and sneakily knew that Brienne was a good claim to make.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

theprof00 said:
Sorry wonk but this is what i do.
Im a name cop.

*headdesk* 
Unvote prof
Vote HappyD

I'm not voting Happy because I unvoted prof, Happy is just second on my list.  It's more than halfway what Rol would call a policy lynch. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Then you guys hold your goddamn discussion witgout me.
i was just fine writing my little notes and keeping my ideas to myself.

Oh and trucks nice of you to suddenly show up just as your mentuoned.

My pleasure!

so who do you suspect?

You for how you reacted to rol's trap.
mario for how he reacted to hatmoza's questioning
I know spurge gave me a bad feeling when I was catching up on the posts yesterday but I'd have to go back to see if there's anything to it.

It's a stupid type of trap to the point I will swear whenever I have a killing role I will take those people out first. When I am posting by phone I don't want to have to flip to the op that often just to see if someone that is being talked about is even in the game. He tried to say last game it worked but that was the are you on the same team as someone trap, that led to moreno defending someone he shouldn't have.

Around the Network

If there was ONE person I wouldn't want to see as name cop, it would be prof. He already has a strong tendency to flavor-hunt, and try to rope the whole town into his games for the purpose of flavor hunting, and as we have just seen this role gave him the perfect motivation to dial it up to eleven.

But I'm certainly not confident he's lying, so whatever. But prof, don't even blame kantor for this mess. You roleclaimed out of the blue. Why so nervous? You weren't anywhere close to a lynch yet. What was it, about 4 votes with 11 needed?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Kantor said:

More concerning is that he jumped in with the lie detector and the votes, and then half gave up after everyone had responded. Half of what he says seems to be in a joking tone. 

@supermario128: Are you always like this?

I haven't given up on anything and to say half of my posts are of joking intent is also ridiculous.

Could you clarify what you mean by "this", so I can give you a proper answer?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You for how you reacted to rol's trap.
mario for how he reacted to hatmoza's questioning
I know spurge gave me a bad feeling when I was catching up on the posts yesterday but I'd have to go back to see if there's anything to it.

It's a stupid type of trap to the point I will swear whenever I have a killing role I will take those people out first. When I am posting by phone I don't want to have to flip to the op that often just to see if someone that is being talked about is even in the game. He tried to say last game it worked but that was the are you on the same team as someone trap, that led to moreno defending someone he shouldn't have.

You're perfectly entitled to not like this kind of strategy but what bugged me about your intervention was that it was unnecessary, people had already moved on from it and it wasn't a distraction to the town (like say...um... prof's house claiming crusade). It felt like you brought it up to have something to say.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Killer job so far kantor!

Sure dodged a bullet there scum. Bet yr glad you didnt have to claim a house.

If everybody who didn't houseclaim is scum, then we have seventeen mafia in this game, which is kind of excessive.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

theprof00 said:
Sorry wonk but this is what i do.
Im a name cop.

great job of playing it then. Not only did you look scummy in your efforts to get house claims, but you now revealed your role. I don't know how you think this will help anyone but scum.