By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

theprof00 said:
Kantor kantor kantor.
Seriously? Have you done any scumhunting?
Or do you just comment on what people think?
I havent shared my suspect yet and you suddenly got curious. Im relictant to share becausr it was quite scummy that you wanted to k ow my suspect.

But ill tell you. Its trucks.

It's scummy that I want you to voice your suspicions rather than keeping them a secret? Thank you for revealing, but I don't see what the issue was. You're making no secret of the fact that you suspect FF.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Prof never asked for people to house claim. He asked people what they thought about the idea of house claiming itself. Only Radish went ahead and claimed what House he was from, which was totally uncalled for. Based on how people react to Prof's question, you can get a bit of a "feeling" about their role.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
Then you guys hold your goddamn discussion witgout me.
i was just fine writing my little notes and keeping my ideas to myself.

Oh and trucks nice of you to suddenly show up just as your mentuoned.

since when is it all or nothing?

if you are town go do your good scum hunting.

If mafia go out your mafia buddies :)

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

My pleasure!

so who do you suspect?

Can I just say, I claimed my house to show my agreement with the notion to claim - it's my house, my role, and I know if it's safe for me to claim it or not. If others don't want to, we shouldn't bug them about it - they know their roles, and whether their safety would be compromised if they were to reveal. I'm going to stick with the opinion that revealing as much non-role (ie. character and house) info as possible is great, as it limits the possibilities for mafia.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Sorry wonk but this is what i do.
Im a name cop.

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor kantor kantor.
Seriously? Have you done any scumhunting?
Or do you just comment on what people think?
I havent shared my suspect yet and you suddenly got curious. Im relictant to share becausr it was quite scummy that you wanted to k ow my suspect.

But ill tell you. Its trucks.

It's scummy that I want you to voice your suspicions rather than keeping them a secret? Thank you for revealing, but I don't see what the issue was. You're making no secret of the fact that you suspect FF.

I see you want me to scumhunt, prof. Very well.

You pushed for houseclaims (even if you deny it) and didn't yourself claim a house until much later. You openly admit to having a quicktopic of your ideas that we may or may not ever see. You suddenly become defensive when I ask about your suspicion.  You threaten to withdraw from discussion because people are disagreeing with you. You push this idea of Serial Killers exclusively targeting scum.

Are you a serial killer yourself?

If not, I have wo wonder whether you're being a very annoying townie or a very able mafioso. The latter seems more likely, because you are highly experienced at this game.

Unvote

Vote: theprof00

theprof00 said:

I don't remember anyone saying you shouldn't scumhunt normally, i.e. other than through flavor.  We just don't like this claiming bullshit.  And if this whole circus is an elaborate sham to try to suss out mafia, well FUCK YOU for making sure this Day 1 is as unbearable as possible. 

***NOTE***
I am going to tell you right now, I have a plan for trying to make Day 1 better next game.  I will be asking everyone to vote right away.  I don't care whether people vote No Lynch, "policy lynch" as Rol put it, or completely at random.  I think it will jumpstart discussion and shorten the day, both good things for Day 1, and even if it results in a No Lynch quicklynch, I think the game would still be better for it compared to the endless quagmire Day 1 has been in the last ten games.  But that's my plan for next game.  As for this one, carry on. 
***NOTE***

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:
supermario128 said:
Radish: "Mario is my current ideal lynch if we had to lynch someone right now."

@Radish
You still never answered why you felt this way. What was your reasoning then, and do you still feel the same way now?

@Trucks
It is pretty easy to tell when you are mafia. You might as well just admit it now.

At the beginning of the game, I was really confused by your starting of the lie-detector thing and jumping in straight away with two HoS's and a vote, but you seem to have calmed down a little - I'll take it as over-enthusiasm for now. Besides, I'm absolutely fine with a no lynch atm, and I haven't really got much of a reason to branch away from that yet.

More concerning is that he jumped in with the lie detector and the votes, and then half gave up after everyone had responded. Half of what he says seems to be in a joking tone. 

@supermario128: Are you always like this?

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

My pleasure!

so who do you suspect?

You for how you reacted to rol's trap.
mario for how he reacted to hatmoza's questioning
I know spurge gave me a bad feeling when I was catching up on the posts yesterday but I'd have to go back to see if there's anything to it.

Signature goes here!