By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:

He is pretty much behaving identical to how he played in Round 40, where he was a Town sibling. I think what we're seeing is just in his nature. 

Ah, well... I suppose I must take a step back and put more forethought into these sorts of things.

You're excused... for now. *rides off into the mist*

Around the Network

happydolphin said:
This can help mafia factions discover each other. (see my post above as to why)

I know you already explained your theory, but all this talk of two mafia factions from you just seems very odd. Either you know there are two factions because you are in a small mafia team, or you are just assuming things you shouldn't.

Either way... FoS: HappyD

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

radishhead said:
I thought that each mafia team (assuming there's two) worked independently-ie. they'd want to kill the members of the opposing Mafia faction to ensure that their one was victorious. After all, it's the other mafia faction that, besides cops, pose the greatest threat to them during night time. Unless I'm messing up the rules and it will end up with a generic "mafia win" no matter which part of the mafia is alive at the end

Yes, two mafia factions do work independently of each other. They have the same goal, kill everyone else and survive until the end. Why are you assuming there are two faction though? What if there is one big mafia team?

Nintendo still doomed?

Baalzamon said:
Happy, you seem so damned adament that there is more than one scum faction. I have a couple things I want to mention about this.

A.) It isn't very common that there are two mafia groups. Regardless of what there was in Round 40, there is no reason to continue pushing this idea, especially on day 1.

B.) There is only 1 way you could know if there were two mafia teams. Despite not being specifically told, if you were a member of a mafia team consisting of only 3 players in a 20 person game, then clearly there are other scum that you are not aware of. I find it hard to believe that you would be so obvious about your situation, but this just presents a WIFOM situation.

FoS: happydolphin

I agree with this post 100%. It gives me a small town vibe from Baalz.

Nintendo still doomed?

Me: " there is one person more suspicious"
Kantor:" and who would that be"

Well arent you little miss curious.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Unvote Mario
Vote Final-Fan

Nintendo still doomed?

Because tgat is exactly what im saying.
Mafia is probably one baratheon one stark one greyjoy etc
town is likely a few starks a few lannisters a few nights watch etc

I want to let everyone know that I might be absent a lot for the next couple of days. The fires in the US forced some family to evacuate, and they're currently staying with me. I'm trying to find another place for some of them to stay because I don't have enough room in my apartment.

happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
You make me into someone who is really forcing his way instead of what im actually doing which is ASKING for a good reason.

You're wrong, he never pushed for house claims. You're putting words into his mouth, and the very post you quoted said as much. (See what I bolded).

Instead of taking your time to note typos, mind actually playing the game for a change?

Happy, you're a joke.  Just because he says he's not pushing, doesn't mean that what he's been doing is not in fact pushing.  You can argue I'm wrong, but the simple fact that he said he's not doesn't make it so. 

And your typo completely reversed the meaning of what you said, and you yelled at me for reading what you said THE WAY YOU TYPED IT instead of the way it was inside your stupid little skull.  Get a hold of yourself and start playing right. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Happy, you're a joke.  Just because he says he's not pushing, doesn't mean that what he's been doing is not in fact pushing.  You can argue I'm wrong, but the simple fact that he said he's not doesn't make it so. 

And your typo completely reversed the meaning of what you said, and you yelled at me for reading what you said THE WAY YOU TYPED IT instead of the way it was inside your stupid little skull.  Get a hold of yourself and start playing right. 

The fact that he said it, IN THE POST YOU QUOTED, was only support to the fact that he NEVER DID PUSH IT, even if implicitely.

If anyone's a joke, it's you, NOOB.