By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Furthermore ff youre dancing again,
You didnt say "why are you NOT demandijg" you said "why are you NOT demanding NAMRCLAIMS"
And again, i have excused others in the case that their may be some danger, or have you forgotten that. I excused hat i excused rol, and someone else as well.
You make me into someone who is really forcing his way instead of what im actually doing which is ASKING for a good reason. You have failed to provide one over and over.

Lastly, you didnt disagree with sex, you said it was silly and a waste of time. It was THAT to which i was questioning your paragraph. You are fighting me on every single front and you admit that it doesnt harm you but possibly others (latest post) know the reason i would like them but ask why over and over.
Youre desperate to not claim anything little thing and your only good excuse is that others might not be able to, to which ive already demonstrated leniency.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
If there is only one mafia group, the already KNOW everyone that isn't mafia. They don't need house names to remind them.

You know who you are talking to: The guy you labeled a new low for VGC Mafia in round 40.

HappyD keeps putting out braindead theories and people still entertain them. Then he FoSes and HoSes everyone who disagrees with him. He should be ignored, so that we can actually focus on scumhunting. Radish may be pretty bad a lot of times, but happyD is just awful all the time. I think happyD is town, but I have no objections to a policy lynch (I hope I am using the term correctly).

Another lie! Did I FoS Balz? Final Fan (the exact person you're trying to patronize).

NO I DID NOT.

What are people still listening to you, you're so full of it.

Happy if youre going to make asides in the middle of a conversation please let everyone know.
It really looks ljke a non sequitor.

Okay, I'm here.

First of all, I know I was preachin' the whole "I don't like to lynch on day one", but one poster in particular has stood out to me through his conduct.

Vote: SpurgeonRyan

His defensiveness whenever being confronted, and then him threatening Rol whenever Rol focused on him really makes him suspect #1 in my eyes. He just seemed way too involved at the start, and since his threat to Rol he hasn't made too many posts. Maybe his mafia buddies told him to quiet down.

FoS: Pezus

Although he's been relatively even keeled so far, I really don't get his backing of Spurge. Let the man defend himself Pezus. A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad the good. So for now I'll just point a finger and not the whole hand.

FoS: Korppi

Reminds me of myself last round.

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
If there is only one mafia group, the already KNOW everyone that isn't mafia. They don't need house names to remind them.

You know who you are talking to: The guy you labeled a new low for VGC Mafia in round 40.

HappyD keeps putting out braindead theories and people still entertain them. Then he FoSes and HoSes everyone who disagrees with him. He should be ignored, so that we can actually focus on scumhunting. Radish may be pretty bad a lot of times, but happyD is just awful all the time. I think happyD is town, but I have no objections to a policy lynch (I hope I am using the term correctly).

Did you even read this post!!!??? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625873

PoS Rol

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

FUCK, ff get some glasses. I never said that. I said more clues than "these people are not mafia". Was this said in reply to me?

"it gives them even more clues that "these people are not in our mafia faction" at the very least."

FUCK, happy get a spell checker. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

Just to make it clear: Scum can talk during the Day. I will take a refusal to answer my question as you waiting for one of your scumbuddies to tell you what to answer.

Ten minutes have passed since I last quoted you.

Are you on the same team as kantor?

Is that really so? Wasn't it for Round 40 only during the night?

Baalz already asked this Pezus: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625894

spurgeonryan said:
Smeags you are here all the time via cell phone and could pipe in at any time, but you have not for a while. I have nothing at this point to say other than watching 3-4 players argue about house naming and ganging up on Happyd like the last time he played. I have learner if I have nothing useful to add then it is best to not waste peoples time reading what I have to say. When I think of something useful to say like you finally just did I will.

I have only watched the first three episodes of season one, and that was last year so I do not know enough to say whether we should house claim or not and who is smaller, larger etc.
I will say that it looks like you just pulled this rather quick vote out of your...
I have post so little it is almost like you are picking me just because. Am I not allowed to be defensively young Smeags? By the way, that is how I play. Some play with trickery ( Rol), some play by pyschological warfare( the Prof, hatmoza, and to a lesser extent trucks), and some just are vote happy, and there are the rest who have multiple styles or they just die early in the game ( also Rol).

I will say that I have been extremely honest, so even though I am a bit defensive I see nothing worth this early lynch vote from you my dear.

Eh... I just don't trust you (for now of course. This can always change my dear Spurge! ).

And you do bring up a good point, HappyD's responses have been extremely reactionary so far. Relax brotha.

FoS: HappyDolphin

theprof00 said:
You didnt say "why are you NOT demandijg" you said "why are you NOT demanding NAMRCLAIMS"
And again, i have excused others in the case that their may be some danger, or have you forgotten that. I excused hat i excused rol, and someone else as well.
You make me into someone who is really forcing his way instead of what im actually doing which is ASKING for a good reason. You have failed to provide one over and over.

Lastly, you didnt disagree with sex, you said it was silly and a waste of time. It was THAT to which i was questioning your paragraph. You are fighting me on every single front and you admit that it doesnt harm you but possibly others (latest post) know the reason i would like them but ask why over and over.
Youre desperate to not claim anything little thing and your only good excuse is that others might not be able to, to which ive already demonstrated leniency.

I personally think your argumentation is just a mess here, but there is one thing worthy of addressing.  If SOME town have a good reason to want to not comply with your push for house claims (I think "push" is a fair characterization of what you're doing, while not implying that it's as high pressure as the ultimatums delivered in other plans), then it is best for them to be able to hide amongst the townsfolk in general.  If anyone has a legitimate protown reason to not want to houseclaim then, for every person you get to house claim, you are stripping the others of valuable camoflauge.  This is the same reason why you don't start the game by saying, "OK raise your hand if you've got a power role". 

Unvote
Vote prof

P.S.  Where the hell did you get the idea that I said it wouldn't hurt me personally to give out that information?  I didn't specify, but if anything, I'd have expected you to read the opposite into what I wrote.  What I said was, if it (might) be bad for me to comply, then it follows that it (might) be bad for others to comply, as I explained above. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

I personally think your argumentation is just a mess here, but there is one thing worthy of addressing.  If SOME town have a good reason to want to not comply with your push for house claims (I think "push" is a fair characterization of what you're doing, while not implying that it's as high pressure as the ultimatums delivered in other plans), then it is best for them to be able to hide amongst the townsfolk in general.  If anyone has a legitimate protown reason to not want to houseclaim then, for every person you get to house claim, you are stripping the others of valuable camoflauge.  This is the same reason why you don't start the game by saying, "OK raise your hand if you've got a power role". 

Unvote
Vote prof

P.S.  Where the hell did you get the idea that I said it wouldn't hurt me personally to give out that information?  I didn't specify, but if anything, I'd have expected you to read the opposite into what I wrote.  What I said was, if it (might) be bad for me to comply, then it follows that it (might) be bad for others to comply, as I explained above. 

You're wrong, he never pushed for house claims. You're putting words into his mouth, and the very post you quoted said as much. (See what I bolded).

Instead of taking your time to note typos, mind actually playing the game for a change?