By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Wonktonodi said:
Prof and insomniac are obviscum. Spurge has kindle so probable cant read is pm yet. Non pm reading is a non tell. While rol is probably town and hat is seeming town but we wont know until we see how he goes crazy.

I really don't know what to make of this first post. It can't be serious since Wonk had so few posts to analyze people but yet if it's a joke it's a very poorly delivered one.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

OK I LOLed at the last part. And prof has now confirmed in his head that I am Catelyn Stark/Tully. I will neither confirm nor deny this.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:

why would mario revenge vote prof over last game?

I think you are useing the term too broodly. For the most parrt in mafia a revenge vote is voting for someone who voted you. Or who did all but vote you.

I see. I didn't mean it that way though. I thought revenge-voting was voting for revenge. I had to call it something.

Revenge over what? What would cause people to vote for me? You yourself were practically saved BY the nameclaims.

I was going to roleclaim anyway, since I was a miller I didn't want the cop to waste his shot at me. So I would have been "saved" anyway.

My impression after the last game was that a lot of people were angry at you for that particular incident. I know I was, thanks for saving my life because your intentions were definitely not to save me.

theprof00 said:

Well, then I apologize but those names do not sound phoenetically the same Lisa and Lysa are pronounced the same but have different funny spellings. Eddard is not a funny spelling, Edwerd is.

No need to apologize, you're backpedaling and giving me terrible evidence that I'm wrong. 'There must be SOMETHING to prove him wrong'. Right?
You simply went down the list of names that you are not. Correct? I think so.

But I digress. The point isn't What your name is. The point is that you were dancing. It doesn't matter what your name is.

And no, it's not useless that I write notes in my QT. It time stamps my posts, and keeps potentially off-topic and paranoid ideas out of the thread. It is a good resource for sifting through my own thoughts, while simultaneously proving that I was right.

I also noted that the fact that you knew exactly why I was using it (to fap to later) shows that you have much more insight into my alignment than you're letting on.

None of those noble objectives of yours make it a bad idea to show us this mysterious quicktopic, or at the very least share what you've written in there.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Oh yeah, back to hat's accusation -- I certainly do not post mostly from not-my-computer! It's just that you're more likely to find out about it if I do, because of the attendant issues (OMG slow, no bold?).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:

I think you are useing the term too broodly. For the most parrt in mafia a revenge vote is voting for someone who voted you. Or who did all but vote you.

I see. I didn't mean it that way though. I thought revenge-voting was voting for revenge. I had to call it something.

Revenge over what? What would cause people to vote for me? You yourself were practically saved BY the nameclaims.

I was going to roleclaim anyway, since I was a miller I didn't want the cop to waste his shot at me. So I would have been "saved" anyway.

My impression after the last game was that a lot of people were angry at you for that particular incident. I know I was, thanks for saving my life because your intentions were definitely not to save me.

Could you two please stop discussing the last round? It's confusing, especially for those of us who weren't in it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:

You honsetly think claiming miller saves the miller's life. hahaha you are so mistaken. We always lynch the miller, nearly immediately.

Kantor said:

None of those noble objectives of yours make it a bad idea to show us this mysterious quicktopic, or at the very least share what you've written in there.

It was disallowed in a previous game by Linkz because, IIRC, it would constitute communication outside of the game thread. 

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

You honsetly think claiming miller saves the miller's life. hahaha you are so mistaken. We always lynch the miller, nearly immediately.

And after lynching me you would have realized how stupid you guys are. Fortunately you didn't lynch me.

spurgeonryan said:
I am town. What a worthless, waste of a question to ask. Unless your a lie detector your not going to know whether I am telling the truth or not anyways.

Now.

Everyone say if you are town, mafia or 3rd party right now so that's our lie detector can potentially scan you. Those who do not answer are automatically scum. Lets make it happen. You first pezus.

What the hell is this? Failed sarcarm or did you really not realize that was what Mario was asking all along?

(Oh and by the way, I am pro-town)

Signature goes here!