By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Stefl1504 said:
well, do we already have a host for next round?

Otherwise I would be motivated to host one again (but I think I have to put myself on a rather long waiting list)

Several have mentioned wanting to host, including Baalz recently in the dead thread. I should really update my archives thread and we can use it as a queue for games too.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
So I wouldn't have been able to get anything done from Night 2 onwards anyway.

Not unless you guys actually lynched mantle. And if radish decided he should protect you because mafia would want you out of the way that certainly would have helped too.

pezus said:

So everyone is vanilla? How would we figure shit out?

No. There would still be a cop, doctor, and maybe some others power roles. However there wouldn't be a theme so you wouldn't have to worry about name claiming or trying to figure out who is who based on the flavor. Look back at some earlier mafia rounds to see what I mean. People don't seem to like these type of games as much, but I think they are refreshing to have every once in a while.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
pezus said:

So everyone is vanilla? How would we figure shit out?

No. There would still be a cop, doctor, and maybe some others power roles. However there wouldn't be a theme so you wouldn't have to worry about name claiming or trying to figure out who is who based on the flavor. Look back at some earlier mafia rounds to see what I mean. People don't seem to like these type of games as much, but I think they are refreshing to have every once in a while.

Even if there weren't power roles, we'd figure things out using good old fashioned scum hunting!

New sign ups:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144931&page=1#

Around the Network

Can you at least grant us that we chose our night kills well? Prof saw through us pretty much from the moment he died, looking through that Dead thread.

By the final day, Danne had very accurately named every single member of the mafia and our roles. But then we didn't even try to lynch him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I believe I gave you credit in the dead thread for choosing prof and Wonk N1. prof wasn't even town and it was devastating for them.

pezus said:
supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Kantor and Hatmoza played well. Hatmoza better than usual. No idea how those two survived like they did. It was crazy! Frustrating.

I don't think they did at all. It was very obvious in my eyes, but no one wanted to believe me.

Of course, Kantor was obviscum for me from the start but I just couldn't find convincing evidence to get him lynched. 

I was obviscum for everyone and yet nobody thought to start a lynch train on me after Day Two.

Hell, by Day Three all of us except maybe Noctis were obviscum, and you lynched the town cop. This was a bizarre game.

To be clear, I did genuinely think that baalz was cartel. The whole "claiming Robb Stark" thing seemed kind of pointless otherwise.

Pezus was getting overly trusting of Rol, but I suppose that can be easily explained by the fact that Rol is usually an excellent player.

Oh yeah!

"Hey guys, I just finished my first mafia game on mafiascum.net and I won! :) I was scum and I had lots of fun. It was a 10-player game, with some experienced players. Sorry I couldn't continue here, 20 players is just too much and the posting style is a little fast paced here, I'm also to blame. But if you are curious, go take a look at how I did!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22039

Cheers!
HappyD"