By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Can we get actions list so we can see all the town failures like radish bodyguarding mafia the whole game?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I will probably be taking a break for some time now, two games in a row,...unless I get a serial killer role, that would be awesome.

Don't you dare not play. This is about the fifth, or sixth game in a row that I'm killed night one or two, and I have to sit out and watch.

So, don't pull that kinda shit about 'two games in a row'. You don't even understand how upsetting it is to be benched.

The actual reason is that I may not have enough time this time around. But we will see. If the theme is good enough, then that could help.

theprof00 said:
Can we get actions list so we can see all the town failures like radish bodyguarding mafia the whole game?

Night 1 Night 2 Night 3
Noctis Kill Wonk Kill spurge Kill Baalz
hatmoza No Action No Action No Action
mantle RB Baalz RB Rol RB Rol
Stefl Scan Mario Scan FF Scan insom
Kantor Strongman prof No Action No Action

prof Steal Noc DEAD DEAD
Rol Watch prof Commute Jailkeep mantle
Cartel Rol kills Smeags
Rol kills Kantor

Korppi No Action Recruit pezus -----
Mario Motivate prof DEAD DEAD
Danne Scan hatmoza Scan mantle DEAD
spurge No Action Doc hat DEAD
radish protect FF protect Rol protect Stefl

Results Wonk dies spurge dies Baalz dies

Mario is Motivator FF is Vanilla Rol is blocked

prof dies, flips CARTEL flavor cop
insom is Vanilla

Steal Crown from Noctis
mantle is blocked

See Kantor and Mario visit prof

Smeags dies

hatmoza scans GUILTY mantle scans GUILTY

recruit successful

spurge dies

well, do we already have a host for next round?

Otherwise I would be motivated to host one again (but I think I have to put myself on a rather long waiting list)

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I will probably be taking a break for some time now, two games in a row,...unless I get a serial killer role, that would be awesome.

Don't you dare not play. This is about the fifth, or sixth game in a row that I'm killed night one or two, and I have to sit out and watch.

So, don't pull that kinda shit about 'two games in a row'. You don't even understand how upsetting it is to be benched.

You survived until the end in round 39, so round 42 was the third game in a row where you got killed on Night 1 or 2.

In fact, from round 39 to 41, I was the player with the lowest amount of Days played.

Well, that was months ago but you're right, just the last three games then.

Around the Network

We need to have a vanilla theme every once in a while imo. People get too caught up in the flavor split trying to figure things out that way instead of actually playing the game how it is supposed to be played.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Someone start a new game please.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to survive Day two, let alone right through to Day five.

Rol, if you were really trying to catch me, you were far too relaxed. You allowed me several hours to perfect a claim in the mafia QT. Mantle was insistent that I go for White Mage, or just regular doctor. I knew that either of these would get me lynched when Mario came up as town motivator. It turns out that insane doctor was spot on as a claim.

I am impressed by your refusal to try to win the game. It was entirely in your hands. I was pushing for your lynch because I genuinely wanted you dead. You were a serious threat to the mafia, and apparently the only non-scum killing role. If you had gone for noctis, victory was yours.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
Any comments on balance?

I feel like the town shouldn't have had so many vanilla roles since all the mafia had powerful roles. I realize the Cartel could have off set this because of how powerful they were, but they didn't really help out the town like they could have. That wasn't as bad as the modkills, lurkers, and people not paying attention though. It was fairly balanced overall.

Really.. Hmm, I was thinking town had far too many confirmable/investigation roles as is. Then again I don't think silly things such as an unlynchable scum.(Not naming names here :D)

Okay, I am going to start sign ups for now