By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
^ Most people go that route Carl. Should be fine. Although it is annoying to read everything that way.

I just dont want to be even more of a hinderance/liability, due to only being on my phone aha. Ill see how I feel when signup starts. I want to play, but I dunno if Ill be any good due to only browsing on my phone. Sonetimes there were 200+ posts to read... By the time I read 'em, another 50!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Linkzmax said:
As I said in the dead thread, FAAAAR too much flavor meta in the early days.

Then Stefl claims a character not even in the tv show and it's like yeah that's fine. Let's kill the guy that HAS to be Robb Stark but is scum anyway. Oh he wasn't scum? Well he must be insane or paranoid even though it doesn't come close to fitting the character.

Then on the final day, when the flavor clearly points to it being lylo, you guys all assume you can still mislynch and be okay.

This was...an incredibly bad last day. Seriously Radish and all the others that rush voted for Insomniac. I was going to say Stefl was likely mafia but when I came back INSOMNIAC HAD BEEN FUCKING HAMMERED BY THE MAFIA. Shit the fuck

I hope you don't mistake my QFLuls as a dig at you, it was just funny to see all 5 members listed together like that. You did play quite well throughout, and even got a "ghost" to at least post and vote.

radish and FF(the only town on insomniac) didn't think it was lylo nor did they think Stefl was lying, thus no hesitance. It happens far too often in Mafia.

Any comments on balance?

spurgeonryan said:
Kantor and Hatmoza played well. Hatmoza better than usual. No idea how those two survived like they did. It was crazy! Frustrating.

I don't think they did at all. It was very obvious in my eyes, but no one wanted to believe me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
Day 3's highlight of course is pure mafia voting for Rol and pure town voting for Danne, until hat and Rol switched just to end the day.

Why didn't stupid danne defend himself better? When stefl counterclaimed, danne wrote a "trololol" post. I don't recall if and how danne responded to stefl's nameclaim.

he basically said that my nameclaim makes sense... and my nameclaim was the worst bullshit I put out there in the whole game...

Around the Network

I think kantor played ok since it was his first time as mafia. It's not as easy to play as mafia as it is to play as town, in my opinion.

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:

I don't know, I though his defense about your page 41/42 thing was pretty good. He handled day 2 with hat very poorly, but he was clearly talking about hat being scum with Stefl by the end of it.

I truly thought danne was scum, especially because mantle and kantor were defending him. But what can I do, if the town doesn't think critically themselves? Hardly anyone was present and there was hardly any forward planning. Most of the time it was: "Alright, let's do this, because at some point we have to do something."

And now I feel responsible for town's loss, not just for the cartel's.

Town is way more at fault for Danne's lynch. Even if you really did believe Danne to be scum, you already claimed that Robb Stark needs to be lynched for you to win, and then town all pile votes onto the guy claiming Robb Stark, town cop!?

@Bolded, directed at mantle:
Yeah wtf was that!? You literally defended the guy that had a guilty scan on you, whent Kantor was saying he must be sane.

Linkzmax said:
Any comments on balance?

I feel like the town shouldn't have had so many vanilla roles since all the mafia had powerful roles. I realize the Cartel could have off set this because of how powerful they were, but they didn't really help out the town like they could have. That wasn't as bad as the modkills, lurkers, and people not paying attention though. It was fairly balanced overall.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:

I will probably be taking a break for some time now, two games in a row,...unless I get a serial killer role, that would be awesome.

Don't you dare not play. This is about the fifth, or sixth game in a row that I'm killed night one or two, and I have to sit out and watch.

So, don't pull that kinda shit about 'two games in a row'. You don't even understand how upsetting it is to be benched.

Linkzmax said:

Town is way more at fault for Danne's lynch. Even if you really did believe Danne to be scum, you already claimed that Robb Stark needs to be lynched for you to win, and then town all pile votes onto the guy claiming Robb Stark, town cop!?

@Bolded, directed at mantle:
Yeah wtf was that!? You literally defended the guy that had a guilty scan on you, whent Kantor was saying he must be sane.

I was loling throughout thinking what Rol's reaction will be. At that point I knew no one was going to listen to me, might as well create some ammo for future. It might not have worked but it felt awesome to defend town as scum.

Rol's lynch was also the force behind it. We didn't know if Rol's jailkeeper would have taken a priority over my block and that would have made things worse, so his lynch was safer option to us at that time.