By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Hey Radish thanks for the bodyguarding on night one noob.

You were strongmanned, it would have made no difference. None.

Not the point.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Which wiki? http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bodyguard makes no mention of it.

In the case you're talking about does the bodyguard die along with the intended target?

Yeah to the second point.

As for the first one, I am wondering where I read it. Maybe I confused it with something else.

Day 3's highlight of course is pure mafia voting for Rol and pure town voting for Danne, until hat and Rol switched just to end the day.

spurgeonryan said:
NoCtis never did like me. NoCtis were you really busy or were you actually active lurking?

Noctis was actually told to just shut up by his teammates towards the end.

I think I confused the multiple kills part then. When a target is targeted by a bodyguard and multiple killers, then both the bodyguard and the target die. Yeah I got it confused with strongman.

Around the Network

spurge gave his reason, and given his inexperience with a Weak modifier I'll give him that. I don't recall why radish chose FF though.

Thinking about it, radish "visiting" prof would have REALLY made day 2 interesting.

I followed this game for around 1500 posts. Was real interesting to sit and watch things unfold.

The only problem I have is that I do most of my browsing on my phone... Rarely, if ever, get onto a computer nowadays.

Well played, Mafia.

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
Day 3's highlight of course is pure mafia voting for Rol and pure town voting for Danne, until hat and Rol switched just to end the day.

Why didn't stupid danne defend himself better? When stefl counterclaimed, danne wrote a "trololol" post. I don't recall if and how danne responded to stefl's nameclaim.

I don't know, I though his defense about your page 41/42 thing was pretty good. He handled day 2 with hat very poorly, but he was clearly talking about hat being scum with Stefl by the end of it.

@Pezus

You were the only town player left who was actually on the right track. Everyone else was going along with whatever the mafia said. It is irritating when you know you are right about something and no one believes you, but there wasn't really anything you could have done. I wish we could have lynched Kantor day two as opposed to me, but town listened to mafia INSTEAD of me...

Oh well. Good game everyone! Who is hosting the next one?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I will probably be taking a break for some time now, two games in a row,...unless I get a serial killer role, that would be awesome.