By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

If Rol ain't getting lynched, he should kill Pezus.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Isn't it the first player to L0 gets lynched and if noone is lynched by deadline = no lynch?

If nobody has reached the majority of votes by the deadline, then the player with the most votes on him gets lynched, unless "no lynch" has a greater or equal amount of votes. This Day is definitely going to end with a lynch, the only question is if it will be danne or me.

If you think I should die because I am scum, then leave your vote on me.

If you want my service on Night 3 and get the valuable information from a danne lynch, then change your vote to danne.

In which case, I'm on your side. This is probably a huge mistake, but I believe that an enemy of an enemy is a friend - just don't screw us over, please 

Unvote: Rol

Vote: Danne

You're being the old radish again.

I will say this one last time: you are putting everything on the idea that the game continues if the cartel wins. If it ends, then the town loses if Danne is lynched today.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

In which case, I'm on your side. This is probably a huge mistake, but I believe that an enemy of an enemy is a friend - just don't screw us over, please 

What do you want me to do on Night 3? Something along the lines of what FF and pezus suggested or something entirely else?

Well, it's obvious what to do if Danne turns out true cop. As for other situations, your judgement is definitely better than mine, but I think that the mafia are at least partly hidden within the players that aren't beign very active, and the rest are experienced players. Hence why we haven't had any slips yet - they're either too experienced, or haven't spoken enough to draw any attention to themselves. Having said that, my ideal nightkill would be one of the lurkers- your choice which

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Kantor said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Isn't it the first player to L0 gets lynched and if noone is lynched by deadline = no lynch?

If nobody has reached the majority of votes by the deadline, then the player with the most votes on him gets lynched, unless "no lynch" has a greater or equal amount of votes. This Day is definitely going to end with a lynch, the only question is if it will be danne or me.

If you think I should die because I am scum, then leave your vote on me.

If you want my service on Night 3 and get the valuable information from a danne lynch, then change your vote to danne.

I will say this one last time: you are putting everything on the idea that the game continues if the cartel wins. If it ends, then the town loses if Danne is lynched today.

Hahaha, I'm not that manipulatable

Forget what I said Rol- Kantor would be a sweet choice too

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm heading out in about an hour. So no flavor until later, but I'll post role if there's an "early" lynch or at deadline.

Votals:
Danne[L-2] - NoctisStefl, Baalz, Final-Fan, hat, pezus, Korppi, radish 
Rol[L-3] - hatBaalzSteflmantleFinal-Fanradish, Kantor, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, hat, radish
hat[L-6] - Danne, pezus 
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Baalz - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

3 hours remain. Day ends Saturday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Around the Network

I hope you all realise that he couldn't care less what any of you thinks, because he is going to kill Joffrey tonight, and I'm pretty sure he knows who Joffrey is.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
Korppi, Insomniac, Radish. None of you have active votes.

Assuming you're all town (you're probably not, but whatever), think about this. We can lynch Danne, our COP (or so he claims), or we can lynch Rol, the guy who's admitted to being scum and has been manipulating us this entire day (and perhaps longer). Make your decision.

You are making the same mistake as mantle.

Stefl is the town cop. Danne fakeclaimed cop right when the actual cop was present. When he got caught in his lies, he fakeclaimed a name on top of it. Robb Stark, because it would make the town think twice about lynching danne. The problem is that so far all town roles seem to make sense with the GoT flavor. Robb is neither insane or paranoid which danne would have to be based on the results of his investigations.

It doesn't matter if Robb Stark doesn't make sense for insane/paranoid. The flavor doesn't have to be 100% matching. Unless Noctis says he is Robb Stark, Danne lives just based on that. Because his claim isn't just "Robb Stark" it's a character that you want dead. He also interestingly thought of baalz as cartel, this shows he has a connection with Robb Stark. Noctis said nothing about baalz, whereas Danne did. Baalz calling himself Robb Stark may or may not have been to know who is Robb but Danne remembering it is amazing co-incidence for someone who is not Robb Stark, which is something I don't buy.

Amazing to remember such a memorable event? What

It was a memorable event not because of Robb Stark claim, but because of the unlynchable claim.

radishhead said:
Kantor said:

Hahaha, I'm not that manipulatable

Forget what I said Rol- Kantor would be a sweet choice too

I'm not trying to manipulate you. I'm not promising you victory and nightkills accompanied by abilities that help the town, alongside absurd claims about a scum faction (only having two members and yet having some eight different night abilities).

I am appealing to your logic, but it isn't working.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

It was a memorable event not because of Robb Stark claim, but because of the unlynchable claim.

And because Robb Stark was supposed to be a miller...that's how it all started. Don't tell me you forgot about that

Danne thought of it as Baalz trying to see who is Robb Stark. Miller has got nothing to do with it. He could have come forward with his name-claim just like you did with your roleclaim. I think either he wasn't online at the time that happened, or he deliberately didn't to keep his character hidden.

He also remembered Joffrey thing by prof. No one's forgotten the baalz incident but it's how it's been interpreted by danne that makes me feel he is Robb Stark.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Danne thought of it as Baalz trying to see who is Robb Stark. Miller has got nothing to do with it. He could have come forward with his name-claim just like you did with your roleclaim. I think either he wasn't online at the time that happened, or he deliberately didn't to keep his character hidden.

He also remembered Joffrey thing by prof. No one's forgotten the baalz incident but it's how it's been interpreted by danne that makes me feel he is Robb Stark.

Oh, right

huh?

ok. But I remember him saying that prof wanted to out Joffrey and baalz did the same thing for Robb Stark.