By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
(...)

In case danne gets lynched toDay, what would you want me to do?

May as well prepare for a contingency.

So, you claim you can kill and use an ability in the same night? Can you list again exactly which abilities remain?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:

May as well prepare for a contingency.

So, you claim you can kill and use an ability in the same night? Can you list again exactly which abilities remain?

Watching, tracking, copping, jailkeeping and ninja.

What about flavour cop and commuting?

Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:
Kantor, you deny that we would get all sorts of useful information by lynching Danne?

As for Rol's threat level, (this is not just aimed at Kantor) I would hope that if people actually knew Rol was being truthful about his win condition then they would not be so fucking terrified. As it is, I buy his claim, which makes him less of a lynch priority, but people like Kantor can plausibly claim to disbelieve it.

We would (though his death may not reveal his sanity), but the point is that if he does flip Robb Stark (and nobody has counter-claimed Robb), Rol is one nightkill away from victory.

WHY DO YOU CARE IF HE WINS?  If his faction has a win condition other than "kill all townies", I don't see why we should be prevented from winning as well. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
(...)

I believe the lynch flips are revealed at Nightfall.  If Danne flips true cop, obviously kill mantle.  Block Hatz if you feel like it.  If Danne flips insane cop, I don't know, use your judgment (but Kantor is pretty attreactive as a nightkill option).  If Danne is scum, ditto. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Also, this is very probably my last post of the Day. So do the right thing guys.

Around the Network

I would've preferred to lynch one of Danne's suspects and use that to decide whether or not everything Danne says should be disregarded. But right now it seems that the only viable options are Danne and Rol.

Vote: Danne

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
(...)

Quoted for attention.

You are the last townie in my group of six who has yet to vote.

I'm in a real struggle here - right now, it's you that I want to vote- even if the main reason for that is because I don't think I'm going to be able to convince people to vote for anyone else. The truth is, you're not pro-town, and as townies it's our role to make sure that people like you are lynched. I believe that we have more town power roles that haven't been revealed yet, and that we have enough of them to take out the mafia even with you out of the equation. I understand your points as to why you shouldn't be lynched today - in fact, I'd much rather vote one of the players who seem to have gone completely AWOL, even if it's just for a late "policy lynch". I don't care if that's a dangerous move at this stage of the game; you can't just sign up and then completely ignore the game - even when I used to scan-read all the posts in previous rounds, at least I was making posts so that people could analyse me/mock me or whatever. As it stands though, Rol is the player to die today.

Unvote

Vote: Rol

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

I'm in a real struggle here - right now, it's you that I want to vote- even if the main reason for that is because I don't think I'm going to be able to convince people to vote for anyone else. The truth is, you're not pro-town, and as townies it's our role to make sure that people like you are lynched. I believe that we have more town power roles that haven't been revealed yet, and that we have enough of them to take out the mafia even with you out of the equation. I understand your points as to why you shouldn't be lynched today - in fact, I'd much rather vote one of the players who seem to have gone completely AWOL, even if it's just for a late "policy lynch". I don't care if that's a dangerous move at this stage of the game; you can't just sign up and then completely ignore the game - even when I used to scan-read all the posts in previous rounds, at least I was making posts so that people could analyse me/mock me or whatever. As it stands though, Rol is the player to die today.

Unvote

Vote: Rol

If your main reason for voting me is the belief that you don't think anyone else can be lynched toDay, then I have to ask you to reconsider your stance, because right before your post korppi voted for danne. Additionally, your post makes me think that you don't understand the rules for a deadline lynch.

Isn't it the first player to L0 gets lynched and if noone is lynched by deadline = no lynch?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Isn't it the first player to L0 gets lynched and if noone is lynched by deadline = no lynch?

If nobody has reached the majority of votes by the deadline, then the player with the most votes on him gets lynched, unless "no lynch" has a greater or equal amount of votes. This Day is definitely going to end with a lynch, the only question is if it will be danne or me.

If you think I should die because I am scum, then leave your vote on me.

If you want my service on Night 3 and get the valuable information from a danne lynch, then change your vote to danne.

In which case, I'm on your side. This is probably a huge mistake, but I believe that an enemy of an enemy is a friend - just don't screw us over, please 

Unvote: Rol

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

In which case, I'm on your side. This is probably a huge mistake, but I believe that an enemy of an enemy is a friend - just don't screw us over, please 

Unvote: Rol

The enemy of my enemy would be true if it weren't for the fact that he is also our enemy.

Regardless, time is running out, we will see who was right.