By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Still angry, not drunk...

Votals:  
Rol[L-3] - hatBaalzSteflmantleFinal-Fanradish, Kantor, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, hat
Danne[L-5] - Noctis, Stefl, Baalz, Final-Fan, hat
hat[L-6] - Danne, pezus 
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Baalz - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

7 hours, 30 minutes remain. Day ends Saturday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
And damn how long does it take for Noctis to read 500 posts? >_>

I don't expect noctis to return before time runs out, so there will be no Robb Stark counterclaim on Day 3. It's exactly what mantle is banking on to justify his hesitation to vote danne on Day 3 once the game has moved to Day 4.

In case danne gets lynched toDay, I see my default order as shoot kantor/jailkeep mantle or vice versa in order to not let them know who gets targeted by which action. This will mean for stefl to investigate someone out of the group noctis, korppi and insomniac. Preferably korppi, because that way town would know if they can get rid of the notorious lurker. But really, it's stefl's choice.

Ha. You really think that don't you.

It's pretty obvious that you are trying to take your target away by lynching him. Too bad for you I don't listen to scum.

Noctis is just one person and he would have said something, especially when he unvoted Danne later on. I am sure for Danne to make a claim as brave as that he would have to be unlynchable like ... baalz.

His claim isn't countered yet. Not my fault, and you are mad if you think I am going to vote for someone because you think he is lying.

pezus said:

Vote: Danne

I won't be here during the final hours, but I really think a Danne lynch gives us by far the most information we need right now. Is he a sane cop? Is he scum? Is he an insane cop? Then we can go from there the next day, depending on what he is. Not surprised that Mantle hasn't voted for him yet, hatz is being more sneaky by voting and unvoting. Kantor hasn't voted for him either...

Rol, read the longer post I made earlier, and inject some of your own judgment into that so that the mafia won't know exactly what happens.

I have explained many times why I am not going to remove my vote on RolStoppable, and I would rather not get into this argument again.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Korppi, Insomniac, Radish. None of you have active votes.

Assuming you're all town (you're probably not, but whatever), think about this. We can lynch Danne, our COP (or so he claims), or we can lynch Rol, the guy who's admitted to being scum and has been manipulating us this entire day (and perhaps longer). Make your decision.

Kantor said:

Assuming you're all town (you're probably not, but whatever), think about this. We can lynch Danne, our COP (or so he claims), or we can lynch Rol, the guy who's admitted to being scum and has been manipulating us this entire day (and perhaps longer). Make your decision.

EBWOP Noctis as well.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Kantor said:

What about stefl? Do you not trust him?

I mentioned Danne and Rol because they are leading in votes.

I'm not sure whom to trust between Danne and Stefl, but we don't want to lynch one of them and risk losing our true cop, especially when there is an enemy of the town staring us in the face.

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

You are making the same mistake as mantle.

Stefl is the town cop. Danne fakeclaimed cop right when the actual cop was present. When he got caught in his lies, he fakeclaimed a name on top of it. Robb Stark, because it would make the town think twice about lynching danne. The problem is that so far all town roles seem to make sense with the GoT flavor. Robb is neither insane or paranoid which danne would have to be based on the results of his investigations.

We don't have to stick 100% to GoT flavour. Aemon isn't really insane, he just has some tendencies towards insanity in his family, and he's kind of senile. At no point does Daenerys behave like a name cop. Robb can be pretty paranoid at times, and marrying Taene or whatever her name is was a pretty insane thing to do.

I don't think it's very likely that Danne got two successive hits on mafia, and his behaviour has been erratic, but that's no reason to jump to the conclusion that he is scum.

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

You are making the same mistake as mantle.

Stefl is the town cop. Danne fakeclaimed cop right when the actual cop was present. When he got caught in his lies, he fakeclaimed a name on top of it. Robb Stark, because it would make the town think twice about lynching danne. The problem is that so far all town roles seem to make sense with the GoT flavor. Robb is neither insane or paranoid which danne would have to be based on the results of his investigations.

It doesn't matter if Robb Stark doesn't make sense for insane/paranoid. The flavor doesn't have to be 100% matching. Unless Noctis says he is Robb Stark, Danne lives just based on that. Because his claim isn't just "Robb Stark" it's a character that you want dead. He also interestingly thought of baalz as cartel, this shows he has a connection with Robb Stark. Noctis said nothing about baalz, whereas Danne did. Baalz calling himself Robb Stark may or may not have been to know who is Robb but Danne remembering it is amazing co-incidence for someone who is not Robb Stark, which is something I don't buy.

Kantor, you deny that we would get all sorts of useful information by lynching Danne?

As for Rol's threat level, (this is not just aimed at Kantor) I would hope that if people actually knew Rol was being truthful about his win condition then they would not be so fucking terrified. As it is, I buy his claim, which makes him less of a lynch priority, but people like Kantor can plausibly claim to disbelieve it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Kantor, you deny that we would get all sorts of useful information by lynching Danne?

As for Rol's threat level, (this is not just aimed at Kantor) I would hope that if people actually knew Rol was being truthful about his win condition then they would not be so fucking terrified. As it is, I buy his claim, which makes him less of a lynch priority, but people like Kantor can plausibly claim to disbelieve it.

We would (though his death may not reveal his sanity), but the point is that if he does flip Robb Stark (and nobody has counter-claimed Robb), Rol is one nightkill away from victory.