By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:

This might be last post I make, so I thought I'd provide y'all with some awesome lynch music! It really picks up half way through!!

And remember, don't let this day end in a No Lynch ;)

Enjoy:

Stop overreacting. You're on L-5.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Might as well finish the game then, and let's see if Rol was saying the truth.

We lynch danne and let Rol kill Noctis. This way he will win, and we will see if the game continues. If people are already that stupid as to listen to Rol, we might as well make him win the game.

unvote

Noctis isn't really confirmed Joffrey though, is he? Only getting a crown from him may not be sufficient to say he is Joffrey so we may still have a chance after all.

Problem is if danne is town then we would be mislynching. I know I am town so lynching me would be mislynching. That leaves out hatmoza. I don't know about him but if he is bulletproof then the only way scum would try to get him out would be by trying to lynch him. If he is town that is.

Danne saying me and hat both scanned guilty could have two possibilities : 1) Danne is lying and we lynch him, 2) Danne is insane cop.

If Danne is insane cop then hatmoza and me both are cleared. If Danne is lying then hatmoza isn't cleared neither is me, but danne getting lynched should be no problem.

First and foremost. The fuck happen? The thread exploded. 559 post to read for crying out loud. >_>

Firstly 

UNVOTE

Seriously. I don't know what's happening. I don't want to skim the thread so I will read first.

And for those people who are interested in asking me where I was. School work.  This  one is taking mostly of my time. 

Final-Fan said:
Noctis, why are you voting Danne instead of Kantor, or hat/Rol, or korppi?
Final-Fan said:
Or is that a joke vote?

Yes it was a joke post.

Around the Network

EBWOP*
Vote not post.

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

This might be last post I make, so I thought I'd provide y'all with some awesome lynch music! It really picks up half way through!!

And remember, don't let this day end in a No Lynch ;)

Stop overreacting. You're on L-5.

I think it's not overreacting, but rather him going away for the weekend like he said he was, which is apparently the one and only reason he came forward with TWO GUILTY INVESTIGATIONS. 

@ Danne:  Just in case you are a cop, for future reference, two cop scans with a mafia result pretty much means you should claim at dawn. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh, I forgot to mention, him going away for the weekend is another incentive to lynch him instead of, say, lynching hat and hoping Rol kills Danne if hat flips wrong.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around 30 hours still remain.

So the possible lynch candidates and the reasoning for their lynch :

hatmoza because danne got a guilty result on him or so he says ; (Incidentally he believes hatmoza's bulletproof claim.)

Myself for the same reason

danne because he is wrong about me and possibly about hatmoza.

Rol because he is scum.

If Rol is not lynched whom do you guys want him to kill? It's pretty clear Rol wants danne and noctis out, he will win that way according to his conditions.

Vote DanneSandin