By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Korppi said:

Your abcense is really killing the town. Contribute!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Joff, mind being worthwhile for the town and the game?

Final-Fan said:
For one thing, unless his role PM says so it's not guaranteed the cartel's targets are all town.

They aren't. There is no way Joffrey is town.

Stannis and Robb, on the other hand...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

"The town would gain NOTHING from lynching me" - that's not true at all. Honestly, it would help the town so much that you should probably support your own lynching, since I don't believe that Robb Stark can be insane, but we'll confirm your sanity when you're dead- potentially giving town a lot of mafia to kill. Besides, you're assuming that the town has no protective roles / roleblockers to prevent the mafia from taking the lead tonight

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Furthermore, danne, where was this cop claim in other pivotal points of this game? For example, why did you not claim when I wrongfully suggested and almost single handedly pushed for mario's lynch? Why didn't you claim there? Why didn't you claim you scanned me guilty during my debate over who was bullet proof with rol? Surely if I was scum you would have shut me up there and then.

Your timing of role claiming is just awkward, and I don't believe you for one second.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
radishhead said:
"The town would gain NOTHING from lynching me" - that's not true at all. Honestly, it would help the town so much that you should probably support your own lynching, since I don't believe that Robb Stark can be insane, but we'll confirm your sanity when you're dead- potentially giving town a lot of mafia to kill. Besides, you're assuming that the town has no protective roles / roleblockers to prevent the mafia from taking the lead tonight

Let me rephrase that: the town stands to lose more than to gain by lynching me.

hatmoza said:
Furthermore, danne, where was this cop claim in other pivotal points of this game? For example, why did you not claim when I wrongfully suggested and almost single handedly pushed for mario's lynch? Why didn't you claim there? Why didn't you claim you scanned me guilty during my debate over who was bullet proof with rol? Surely if I was scum you would have shut me up there and then.

Your timing of role claiming is just awkward, and I don't believe you for one second.

Yes, my timing was bad. I only came forward because I was going away over the weekend and I wanted to make sure that my scans was out in the open. I didn't know if Mario was scum or not. But now I can be pretty sure the mafia team consists of you, mantle Kantor and Noctis - IF here is ONE team. I didn't step forward because I didn't want to get bused or blocked or anything the following night.

I've always heard back from Linkz: If I post my PM this day is over and I lose. He didn't say if that ME or TOWN. So, not gonna happen. But I know Hatz and F-F is fine with this. And probably all the other scum out there.

DanneSandin said:
I've always heard back from Linkz: If I post my PM this day is over and I lose. He didn't say if that ME or TOWN. So, not gonna happen. But I know Hatz and F-F is fine with this. And probably all the other scum out there.

Nobody wants you to post your PM.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

This might be last post I make, so I thought I'd provide y'all with some awesome lynch music! It really picks up half way through!!

And remember, don't let this day end in a No Lynch ;)

Enjoy: