By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Sopezus, him having to kills left that he can use in one night, that doesn't make you uncomfortable One Bit?

Also the claim that he commute? Him having two abbilities in one night?

Around the Network

Checking in, I see too many posts for me to read just this moment. I will respond to a couple things:

@ Rol: Fine.
Unvote Rol

@ Stefl: If you haven't already, REVEAL THE SECOND INNO SCAN.

In general: I forgot Danne could be paranoid/insane instead of lying. This makes it important that he die so we know the truth about him. Hopefully Stefl isn't naive.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Checking in, I see too many posts for me to read just this moment. I will respond to a couple things:

Unvote Rol

In general: I forgot Danne could be paranoid/insane instead of lying. This makes it important that he die so we know the truth about him. Hopefully Stefl isn't naive.

For the sake of saving Stefl from an aneurysm (he has been asked this on pretty much every page): Radishhead.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

Well I figure the mafia team will want him out as soon as possible, because he's a great threat to them if he's telling the truth and to be frank, they probably can't take such a huge risk.

You have been doing this almost the whole game though, asking simple questions like that and almost never anything to get noticed more.

Never do anything to get noticed??? OH please.

Read the bolded.

Now tell me why the mafia can't take such a huge risk. Please, tell me. Also, whose to say there is no one else in Rol's team?

I said almost. You haven't been nearly as active as your last game.

Because, like I said, if Rol is telling the truth and will keep his worth, the mafia are likely done for.

Have you read as far as Storm of Swords? Because I want you to think about who is thinking exactly that.

i.e. he's lying and will not keep his word.

Final-Fan said:

Unvote Rol

It's better to kill one of my targets to see if I'm insane or not. Killing me would only serve the mafia AND the cartel (Rol).

Consider this: There MOST be a Robb Stark in this game because that's one of Rols targets, yes? If you kill me all Rol has to do is kill Noctis whom probably is Joff - and then Rol wins. No one have counter claimed me and no one will.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

Well I figure the mafia team will want him out as soon as possible, because he's a great threat to them if he's telling the truth and to be frank, they probably can't take such a huge risk.

You have been doing this almost the whole game though, asking simple questions like that and almost never anything to get noticed more.

Read the bolded.

Now tell me why the mafia can't take such a huge risk. Please, tell me. Also, whose to say there is no one else in Rol's team?

Because, like I said, if Rol is telling the truth and will keep his worth, the mafia are likely done for.

Have you read as far as Storm of Swords? Because I want you to think about who is thinking exactly that.

Again, we are following the events from the TV SHOW. Not the books.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Read the bolded.

That is a ridiculous metric to decide if I am not getting noticed or not. You haven't been as active as I was last game either.

Stop with your stupid "the mafia are likely done for" I don't give a damn about them. The town will lose because of your foolishness, but maybe that is what you want after all.

At this stage it's pretty clear you are with Rol. There is no other explanation for your so blindly following him. "IF Rol is telling the truth" yeah right.

We have ONE good chance of lynching a scum, and you want it to get out of our hand. Because you believe his story.

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

Again, we are following the events from the TV SHOW. Not the books.

I'm not referring to events/characters from the books, just the concept of betrayal by somebody whom you trust far too much with little reason.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

That is a ridiculous metric to decide if I am not getting noticed or not. You haven't been as active as I was last game either.

Stop with your stupid "the mafia are likely done for" I don't give a damn about them. The town will lose because of your foolishness, but maybe that is what you want after all.

At this stage it's pretty clear you are with Rol. There is no other explanation for your so blindly following him. "IF Rol is telling the truth" yeah right.

We have ONE good chance of lynching a scum, and you want it to get out of our hand. Because you believe his story.

Of course you give a damn about the mafia, your GOAL is to eliminate them and to survive their slaughter. If you're townie that is, and I'm really starting to doubt that.

If it's so clear, why are you wrong? Maybe you want to be wrong...HOW IS IT PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR I AM WITH ROL? You have been pushing for me for a while now. Well, I am not surprised, since you can't be bothered to waste your night kill on a miller.

You need to look further than at just this particular day. Hey, we can lynch Rol today but what happens then?! 

This is why I ask you simple questions.

I don't have a night kill, otherwise I would have probably not bothered with you and just shot you tonight.

Our goal is to remove all enemies of the town, and this cannot be achieved if the scum reach the majority. Rol has just admitted to being the scum, it's obvious we can't win with him together. YOU ARE BLIND.

pezus said:
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Of course you give a damn about the mafia, your GOAL is to eliminate them and to survive their slaughter. If you're townie that is, and I'm really starting to doubt that.

If it's so clear, why are you wrong? Maybe you want to be wrong...HOW IS IT PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR I AM WITH ROL? You have been pushing for me for a while now. Well, I am not surprised, since you can't be bothered to waste your night kill on a miller.

You need to look further than at just this particular day. Hey, we can lynch Rol today but what happens then?! 

I want to add: Uhm, how is comparing me this game with you last game a good comparison? 

Which is why it's a ridiculous metric. People don't have the same amount of time all the time.