By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

You said you suspected Danne, mantle and kantor to be on the same team. According to this, you think Danne is throwing mantle under the bus. Has your scum list changed?

It hasn't really changed. The mafia doesn't need many mislynchs anymore to win this game. Danne could put his scumbuddy mantle on the list, but obviously hatmoza is the first option they will draw, because he is bulletproof and can only be removed via a lynch.

What bugs me about kantor is the timing of his vote and his unwillingness to unvote me. Mantle doesn't ask all that many questions in this game and he also still has his vote on me. I obviously can't say for sure that they are all mafiosi, but if baalz, radish, FF, stefl, hatmoza and pezus can be put on the list of townies, there aren't too many players left for a mafia that consists of either three or four members.

My unwillingness to unvote you stems from the fact that your fellow Cartellers pezus and baalzamon are continually trying to start lynch trains on other people, and I'm having none of it. You are two kills away from winning the game, and you probably know exactly whom you need to kill.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I am starting to get scared. Are there any other townies besides me or what? Are you guys crazy? You are believing Rol, an obviscum that

1) Even if the cartel wins another faction can win,

2) Rol will kill whom you want during the night.

This is why I always believed in only 2 people, radish and FF because these guys acted like townies. Unlike pezus who goes around voting hatmoza thinking Rol will keep his promise (or maybe he just wants the one year avatar control).

I don't think I will live through this night. It's clear by now to me that there are a lot of scum who seem to be fighting against each other rather than against the townies. They take me out and then it's just them vs them.

pezus said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Killing wonk wasn't such a bad idea- his death gained us no information, since nobody talked with him enough to gain connections - maybe that was the plan

Do we know who killed wonk?? Can't remember

No we don't- it was a response to someone who suggested that it must have been the mafia, but had no idea why

The idea is this: Wonk is generally regarded as one of the best mafia players here. Their team probably has few players so they knew that there was another team. They didn't want to risk targeting the same person the other team would target so they targeted the next-best option.

This sounds pretty much how the other team might have thought...

I still don't like the idea how people are tossing the idea arround I am naive...

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

You said you suspected Danne, mantle and kantor to be on the same team. According to this, you think Danne is throwing mantle under the bus. Has your scum list changed?

It hasn't really changed. The mafia doesn't need many mislynchs anymore to win this game. Danne could put his scumbuddy mantle on the list, but obviously hatmoza is the first option they will draw, because he is bulletproof and can only be removed via a lynch.

What bugs me about kantor is the timing of his vote and his unwillingness to unvote me. Mantle doesn't ask all that many questions in this game and he also still has his vote on me. I obviously can't say for sure that they are all mafiosi, but if baalz, radish, FF, stefl, hatmoza and pezus can be put on the list of townies, there aren't too many players left for a mafia that consists of either three or four members.

I don't believe in taking a scum's help in winning the game. Sorry if that makes me scum in your eyes, so be it. You are scum after all, so I don't care.

mantlepiecek said:

I am starting to get scared. Are there any other townies besides me or what? Are you guys crazy? You are believing Rol, an obviscum that

This is why I always believed in only 2 people, radish and FF because these guys acted like townies. Unlike pezus who goes around voting hatmoza thinking Rol will keep his promise (or maybe he just wants the one year avatar control).

I don't think I will live through this night. It's clear by now to me that there are a lot of scum who seem to be fighting against each other rather than against the townies. They take me out and then it's just them vs them.

Can I just say, I don't believe either of the things that you mentioned above

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:

Can I just say, I don't believe either of the things that you mentioned above

I exempted you though.

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

My unwillingness to unvote you stems from the fact that your fellow Cartellers pezus and baalzamon are continually trying to start lynch trains on other people, and I'm having none of it. You are two kills away from winning the game, and you probably know exactly whom you need to kill.

It's awful logic like this that makes you a mafioso.

I've told you about my abilities and why I believed that I had to claim unnightkillable. If there were any more cartel members I could have simply remained the watcher and confirmed townie I was perceived as.

You could not have remained the watcher, because you were clearly unable to watch. That became evident when you claimed that nobody targeted Final-Fan.

Pezus has followed your every move this entire game, and refuses to vote for you after you admit that you are scum and your victory involves killing townspeople. Baalzamon has been more subdued about it, but he too refused to vote for you, and you did give him your full support back on Day Two when you said that it was inconceivable that he was anything other than a townie.

pezus said:

How quickly does everyone forget here? 

Kantor, if you're not scum I will be disappointed because you have been doing the exact opposite of scumhunting by either doing nothing but flavor analysis and a few posts here and there about random stuff OR "scum"hunting confirmed townies with flawed logic.

Remember how prof and Rol were "confirmed townies"?

Upon reading page 41 like Rol requested, I'm suddenly curious about Danne's real alignment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus said:
Kantor said:

You could not have remained the watcher, because you were clearly unable to watch. That became evident when you claimed that nobody targeted Final-Fan.

Pezus has followed your every move this entire game, and refuses to vote for you after you admit that you are scum and your victory involves killing townspeople. Baalzamon has been more subdued about it, but he too refused to vote for you, and you did give him your full support back on Day Two when you said that it was inconceivable that he was anything other than a townie.

Stop exaggerating and doing the exact thing mantle did. It doesn't work and I've already answered most of it. You must really be scratching your heads in your QT. 

How about this: You want to end the day quickly by voting for him immediately and thus halting discussion. The only reason I "trust" Rol now is because of his offering if he betrays us AND because he is the best hope we have of winning. Lynching Rol is the exact thing the mafia faction wants because then they don't need to worry about him come night. Think this through

I'm going to assume that you're town, because that way I have some small chance of convincing you.

Do you think Rol is going to help the town tonight because he's such a nice guy, and go on to let us win the game?

Or is he going to use his newfound love amongst the townfolk to avoid a lynch, kill one mafioso as he says, and then turn around and kill Danne to win the game?

Why would he do anything which would prevent him from winning the game?